DJI mini 2 CAMERA FREEZE
908 1 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D-Rock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350167 ft
United States

Hey guys my name is Derek and i own a DJI mini 2, its my first DJI ever. So, to make a long story short, i have a phone that isnt compatible with the drone, yet it still works perfectly fine. The phone i have is a samsung galaxy A53. So when im flying my drone and i hit the record button, it freezes, it still records for how ever long i make a video for, just i cant see what im recording from the second i hit that button. Once im done recording, the live feed comes back on right away. I have called DJI tech support, and they were as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop. All they told me to do was to uninstall and reinstall the app, and it did jack .... If somebody out there can help me that would mean the world to me. Thank you very much for taking the time out and reading this and helping a fellow flyer out. Thank you.
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which way you contact us? Please provide us with the ticket number or email address via PM. We will further check. Besides, could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules