Open link in new window
689 9 2022-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1422920 ft
Spain

I want the threads to open in a different window, but checking the box "Open link in new window" does nothing. I mark it every time I go to the forum page and it's always unchecked.

What's wrong?

2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to use another browser or change the internet to see if it works? We can open it normally.
2022-7-22
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Spain

I try with the latest versions of Firefox and Edge with the same result. These are widely used browsers and you should support them. I would like to change the internet but it's too big.

Don't you have any idea of why this problem happens?

Also, when I click to post a reply, the window doesn't update to show the post in the thread, I have to refresh the browser to see it.

2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Harryscopic Posted at 7-22 06:50
I try with the latest versions of Firefox and Edge with the same result. These are widely used browsers and you should support them. I would like to change the internet but it's too big.

Don't you have any idea of why this problem happens?

We are sorry that we're unable to reproduce this issue with the browser you mentioned. Could you please check your browser setting to see if some settings restrict it?
2022-7-22
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Spain

After I accept all the cookies now it works, thank you.

But it's a shame that we can't select the preference cookies, it's either only the stricty necessary or all of them:
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Harryscopic Posted at 7-23 00:26
After I accept all the cookies now it works, thank you.

But it's a shame that we can't select the preference cookies, it's either only the stricty necessary or all of them:

Thanks for the update, we're glad to know it worked. As for the setting of cookies, you may need to seek further assistance from the respective browser support.
2022-7-23
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-23 02:14
Thanks for the update, we're glad to know it worked. As for the setting of cookies, you may need to seek further assistance from the respective browser support.

Those settings are from your web page, not the browser.
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Harryscopic Posted at 7-23 07:43
Those settings are from your web page, not the browser.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team and will confirm the details with them, if possible, could you please send us a relevant video via Google Drive or Dropbox? We will do our best to solve this problem after checking. Thank you again for the support and for spending time with this feedback.
2022-7-23
Use props
Harryscopic
lvl.4
Spain

I don't know what kind of video you are asking for. I posted the window with the forum cookie settings: the only clickable options are "Required only" and "Accept all". The √ and — symbols are not clickable. I just wondered why they were all listed if we can't choose them individually.
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Harryscopic Posted at 7-27 00:36
I don't know what kind of video you are asking for. I posted the window with the forum cookie settings: the only clickable options are "Required only" and "Accept all". The √ and — symbols are not clickable. I just wondered why they were all listed if we can't choose them individually.

Thank you for the update, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have confirmed with the team, if you want to choose the cookies individually, you can try changing your browser settings. Thank you.
2022-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules