POLL: Controller stick rubber is moving
1066 9 2022-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

One of Controller stick rubber is moving from the begining of my purchase.I dont feel this while flying but everytime i am placing stick in / out the sockets. Im worried it gonna get worse.

What would you do?

Single SelectVote, Total 4 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fateofangel. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue with your DJI remote controller sticks for us to be able to see and can assist you? Thank you.
2022-7-22
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-22 20:19
Hello there fateofangel. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue with your DJI remote controller sticks for us to be able to see and can assist you? Thank you.

2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fateofangel Posted at 7-22 20:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30to4y3AvWI

Thanks for the video. If it's needed to be replaced, you can replace it with the Spare Control Sticks in the box. Or you can purchase one from DJI Online Store or contact DJI Support for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-7-22
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-22 22:56
Thanks for the video. If it's needed to be replaced, you can replace it with the Spare Control Sticks in the box. Or you can purchase one from DJI Online Store or contact DJI Support for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

Thanks for help! You made my day, i've forgotten about spare sticks in the initial set! Now i've replaced and all that its fine
2022-7-23
Use props
D-Rock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350167 ft
United States

Good day ge gentlemen,  can anyone help me with my camera freeze? When I shoot in 4k the camera freezes the very second, I Tao that record button. The second I end the live recording the camera goes back to normal. I can view what I recorded the second I put my sd card in my laptop. When I record in 1080 the camera works just fine when I start the recording. I'm new to DJI, this is my first mini 2 drone I ever owned by them. Thanks guys very much appreciate it.
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

D-Rock Posted at 7-23 09:39
Good day ge gentlemen,  can anyone help me with my camera freeze? When I shoot in 4k the camera freezes the very second, I Tao that record button. The second I end the live recording the camera goes back to normal. I can view what I recorded the second I put my sd card in my laptop. When I record in 1080 the camera works just fine when I start the recording. I'm new to DJI, this is my first mini 2 drone I ever owned by them. Thanks guys very much appreciate it.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please update your firmware to the latest version and try to clear the cache?  And please check if the problem still exists, if you still meet the same problem, please tell us your phone model and send us a related video. We will do our best to help.
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fateofangel Posted at 7-23 06:45
Thanks for help! You made my day, i've forgotten about spare sticks in the initial set! Now i've replaced and all that its fine

You're most welcome. Sorry for the late reply. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-2
Use props
D-Rock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350167 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-23 19:10
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please update your firmware to the latest version and try to clear the cache?  And please check if the problem still exists, if you still meet the same problem, please tell us your phone model and send us a related video. We will do our best to help.

will do, ill send u some footage tomorrow and go from there thank u.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

D-Rock Posted at 10-12 18:05
will do, ill send u some footage tomorrow and go from there thank u.

Okay. Please keep us updated.
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules