Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly - interface problem
1515 9 2022-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndreBazinet
lvl.1

Canada

Hello, I have a problem:When I click on the 3 dots, the menu cover all the screen and I can't go back to the flight window.
I have to quit the software and re-open it to acces the flight window.
I had this problem on my iphone 6 S and I changed it for the iphone 8, hoping to have the software operating correctly, but the problem persist.

I re-installed the software, no luck.
I wrote to DJI, no luck. I can't beleive i'm the only one with this problem.
Hoping to find a solution
Thanks
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Could you please tell us through which channel you contact us before? Please tell us the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) or email of chat account or phone number to check more details.
2022-7-22
Use props
AndreBazinet
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-22 23:01
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Could you please tell us through which channel you contact us before? Please tell us the reference number such as the ticket number(#111111) or email of chat account or phone number to check more details.

Hello Mandy, it was around 2 years ago. I don't have the ticket  information.
It was thru support, I had some exchange with the person.
She asked for a video of the behaviour, then she said she would contact somebody else, and I never received a answer to correct the problem.
If the drone is in the air and I hit the three dots, I have to close the software and re-open to be able to pilot the drone again.
Thank you
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AndreBazinet Posted at 7-24 11:53
Hello Mandy, it was around 2 years ago. I don't have the ticket  information.
It was thru support, I had some exchange with the person.
She asked for a video of the behaviour, then she said she would contact somebody else, and I never received a answer to correct the problem.

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please tell us the email address you used to contact us before? Or could you please provide us with the video to check it further?
2022-8-2
Use props
AndreBazinet
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-2 05:04
Sorry for the late reply. Could you please tell us the email address you used to contact us before? Or could you please provide us with the video to check it further?

Hello, the address used was andrebazinet@mac.com or anonyme3@mac.com. I did another video but I can't upload it into the message.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AndreBazinet Posted at 8-10 08:12
Hello, the address used was  or . I did another video but I can't upload it into the message.

Sorry for the late reply. You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the download link here. You can also send an email to support@dji.com and then tell us your ticket number or email address.
2022-8-15
Use props
AndreBazinet
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-15 01:18
Sorry for the late reply. You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the download link here. You can also send an email to  and then tell us your ticket number or email address.

Hello,
Here's a link for the video.
https://we.tl/t-YkjXoY79VH
Thank you
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AndreBazinet Posted at 8-15 07:35
Hello,
Here's a link for the video.
https://we.tl/t-YkjXoY79VH

Thanks for the video provided. Could you please go to the 'Display&Brightness'-'View' setting page of your phone and set it to Standard for a  check?
2022-8-20
Use props
djiuser_S6rOSli4JNhy
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-20 03:27
Thanks for the video provided. Could you please go to the 'Display&Brightness'-'View' setting page of your phone and set it to Standard for a  check?

Hello Mindy, thank you very much, it's working now. I didn't knew this option existed.
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_S6rOSli4JNhy Posted at 9-1 13:26
Hello Mindy, thank you very much, it's working now. I didn't knew this option existed.

You're welcome. We are also glad to know it works. If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules