Just came back for a look....did they fix the mini 3 yet?
1124 6 2022-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

Did they resolve the mini 3 yet? Havnt been on the forum for a bit a decided to have a gander.

I am beginning to think that my theory of dji waiting for everyone to stop complaining has come to light. Not many complaints and as a result, not many fixes being sent out.

Ah well.............................
2022-7-23
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Been several updates and many are saying they are very happy with it..... A few still winging on but that will always be the case me thinks
2022-7-23
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Australia

Bigplumbs Posted at 7-23 02:12
Been several updates and many are saying they are very happy with it..... A few still winging on but that will always be the case me thinks

I was just on a website that sells drones here in Australia, JB Hifi. There actually was a review in there that the drone didn’t fly far. Non drone fans are noticing the issue.

I have lost a lot of faith in the brand. There needs to be another company to start producing drones. We need a Samsung vs Apple scenario. That’s poor firmware updates and lack of true research, development and thorough testing just show how this brand is suffering. Even GoPro has been listed publicly as potentially going down the gurgler. They both produce products with very poor support opportunities.
2022-7-23
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 7-23 02:20
I was just on a website that sells drones here in Australia, JB Hifi. There actually was a review in there that the drone didn’t fly far. Non drone fans are noticing the issue.

I have lost a lot of faith in the brand. There needs to be another company to start producing drones. We need a Samsung vs Apple scenario. That’s poor firmware updates and lack of true research, development and thorough testing just show how this brand is suffering. Even GoPro has been listed publicly as potentially going down the gurgler. They both produce products with very poor support opportunities.

Well Autel tried but that hasn't worked
2022-7-23
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Australia

If Apple got onboard we may stand a chance of well built drones. They would cost though but at least they are issued reliable and well tested firmware updates.
2022-7-23
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 7-23 02:27
If Apple got onboard we may stand a chance of well built drones. They would cost though but at least they are issued reliable and well tested firmware updates.

Well to be honest I am very impressed with DJI. More so than Apple. Dulux now that is a different Story
2022-7-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 7-23 02:20
I was just on a website that sells drones here in Australia, JB Hifi. There actually was a review in there that the drone didn’t fly far. Non drone fans are noticing the issue.

I think my guess is you haven’t been flying DJI or any other drones that long. This is quite normal for all drones from all manufacturers and I would include many camera manufacturers in this also. We now live in an age where we demand products are introduced as quickly as we can get them and manufacturers are churning products out to please consumers appetite for the latest and greatest.

As far as drones go Mini 3 pro has been pretty much very successful, but as of now you’re spending your time on a forum that is a whiners paradise and where people have spent many years buying drones with the same results but a constant need to complain about stuff that is and has been sorted after release of their drones and continued support for their drone will come years after purchase.

As it is now after a couple of months the mini 3 is working really well exceptional for what it produces from its camera and it flys without fault. There are no drones flying away crashing falling out of the sky etc . But this used to be a forum that was divided into those who came for help tips and to learn from others with experience as well as those who came to complain about problems they are having, but lately it seems it has been taken over by the same people who continually whine about not having a 100% out of the box ready to fly drone, but the irony of that is those who whine the loudest are those who continually buy more and more drones , so one begins to think is whining part of the process for some as they have no problems shelling out for more and more drones.

I believe with many Buyers Remorse has a lot to do with it, they cannot fly like others they lack technical skills they cannot produce good enough results from their drones and the believe if their drone is 100% that’s all they need to produce great results. But unfortunately that’s just not going to happen so whining is next best thing.

The mini 3 is a great little drone, its not a mavic 3 and never will but it produces great footage and excellent photos and in 12 months it will be even better and that has always been the same with all drones I have flown from DJI .
2022-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules