Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Hi DJI,
I have had it, constantly hounded, trolled, trying to make me look silly by constantly posting polls about my topics to try to prove some point, making a mockery of ones disability. Theres much more but I am just so fed up with it now. I can only report so many, any more and you would pull me for spamming the mods....

Therefore I am done, I respectfully request that you close my forum account please and delete my forum data, including posts and threads that i have created. Thank you!

2022-7-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Bashy ...dont go Please ....
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry if there is any inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, could you please check?
2022-7-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We need to start a petition to stop Bashy from going.....
2022-7-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't give up and let the trolls (BigPlumb) win.  If the mods look at the number of Downvotes he constantly gets on his comments they should take action.  I've noticed that he really has homed in on hounding your threads and your comments.  He has an uncanny ability of getting under not just your skin but many other users as well.  

Shame to see you leave.  
2022-7-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-23 19:17
Hi, there. We are sorry if there is any inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM to confirm more details with you, could you please check?

Thanks Natalia for looking into the issues that Bashy is having to put up with.  You will only have to review a few threads and posts to see that one person in particular is the main offender.  
2022-7-24
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Hi DJI,the same with me please close my forum account also delete all of my forum data as well Thanks
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-24 07:09
Thanks Natalia for looking into the issues that Bashy is having to put up with.  You will only have to review a few threads and posts to see that one person in particular is the main offender.

Thank you for your feedback. We will make further checks.
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pastime Posted at 7-24 20:46
Hi DJI,the same with me please close my forum account also delete all of my forum data as well Thanks

Sorry to hear about that. Please note that we have replied to your other post. Please check it at your convenience. Thank you.
2022-7-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Look I’ve been trolled by one guy on here for over 3 years, he’s been banned more than 30 times, he’s even just posted on this thread. He has been encouraged by members to continue the trolling but in the end he’s just a complete idiot and those who encourage it are bigger idiots.

All you can do is try your best to ignore it, truth is they’re are the ultimate “Billy No Mates”.

Just carry on and make your own contribution . Although its extremely hard..
2022-7-25
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

It truly is a shame how much trouble only one or two trolls can cause for a forum that otherwise has many thoughtful and helpful people appreciating each others works, giving helpful tips, building a community, giving constructive critique to each other. It most certainly is frustrating to be targeted in such a way. While I understand and feel sorry for those who have started to think leaving, I wish the mods and fellow forum members could find effective ways to stop this ill-will so the people meaning well could carry on staying on the forums and feel safe.

I'll try to do my part for it, sometimes succeeding and other times failing, but I will keep on trying to stay civilized.
2022-7-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just logged in to see if there are any staff PM's as there are no email notifications for private messages.

That's pretty much going to be the extent of my visits during the current situation. whilst I do appreciate your kind words guys, thank you and I certainly do not want to leave but me being me, i can see myself getting banned if things carried on the way they are, hence my choice, sadly the current reporting facility doesn't appear to work the way that it should, either that or there are certain aspects to the UK vocabulary and mannerisms that do not come across in the same way to people outside the UK or who are not familiar with it.

2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 7-25 22:26
Just logged in to see if there are any staff PM's as there are no email notifications for private messages.

That's pretty much going to be the extent of my visits during the current situation. whilst I do appreciate your kind words guys, thank you and I certainly do not want to leave but me being me, i can see myself getting banned if things carried on the way they are, hence my choice, sadly the current reporting facility doesn't appear to work the way that it should, either that or there are certain aspects to the UK vocabulary and mannerisms that do not come across in the same way to people outside the UK or who are not familiar with it.

Hi, Bashy. Would you mind telling us more information? We will check and take action.
2022-7-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-25 22:42
Hi, Bashy. Would you mind telling us more information? We will check and take action.

Hi Wanda, i sent a PM to Natalia as requested but she must be off for a while or busy, i will CC to you as well, but i will not see any PM replies as we do not get email notifications for PM's for some reason...
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 7-25 22:49
Hi Wanda, i sent a PM to Natalia as requested but she must be off for a while or busy, i will CC to you as well, but i will not see any PM replies as we do not get email notifications for PM's for some reason...

Sorry for your inconvenience. We will look into the PM and check the information instead.
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules