563 2 2022-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jfbond
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240538 ft
Ireland

Add 'Distance to Earth Surface' metric

If I am not mistaken, 'Height' refers to the height of the drone in relation to its take off point. I don't know how feasible that is but it would be useful to have 'distance to earth surface'. For example, if you are operating your drone 10m from  the bottom of a cliff that is 300m heigh, my understanding is that it is possible to climb all the way up to the 300m so long as you are under 120m of the cliff.

Add '120m' to max height in the Safety Settings

I can set the maximum height to 100m in the goggles. It would be great to be able to set 120m

I love the DJI FPV!

2022-7-23
Use props
FlyLow
lvl.3
Switzerland

You are right, unfortunately only a hack can unlock this limitation. But legally, you should always have a visual contact with the drone, beyond 500m it is very difficult to see where such a small drone is, try to fly it without Goggles and you will see.
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jfbond. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI FPV updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules