Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cann´t charge the Batteries
1191 6 2022-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jenderup
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi, every body, I have A Spark Model with 2 batteries buyed 3 years ago. It was impossible to charge both batteries using the usb port located at the drone. Then we by two new batteries at DJI ARGENTINA, Official Dealer. And it´s the same, don´t charge. Then it´s not the battery, probably is the charger inside the Drone. I don´t have an external charger por this drone. What can I do? Tks a lot, Best regards, Diego.
2022-7-23
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

You cant charge it through the drone. You need a seperate connector that goes directly to the battery.

Edit: I
I take that back. Used to own a spark but never charged it through a usb.
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Diego. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since we are having this issue with DJI Spark. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. For additional reference I will post a DJI tutorial video on How to Charge DJI Spark Battery below. Thank you.

2022-7-23
Use props
Jenderup
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-23 20:38
Hello there Diego. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since we are having this issue with DJI Spark. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. For additional reference I will post a DJI tutorial video on How to Charge DJI Spark Battery below. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOaRLJWq44o

Tks very much, I will contact with the Local Official Dealer in Argentina and will ask about chargers, because there are not that cain of chargers for Spark Batteries in my country; probably they will be need to import from the USA. Tks a lot, best regards, Diego
2022-7-24
Use props
Jenderup
lvl.1

Argentina

Jenderup Posted at 7-24 11:16
Tks very much, I will contact with the Local Official Dealer in Argentina and will ask about chargers, because there are not that cain of chargers for Spark Batteries in my country; probably they will be need to import from the USA. Tks a lot, best regards, Diego

Hi again,  It´s not possible to charge the batteries with the USB cable in my Spark, and the model I bougthy did´t  provide it. Do you ship to Argentina a Battery Carger Hub? Where can I buy one? Tks a gain, best regards, Diego
2022-7-24
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Jenderup Posted at 7-24 11:19
Hi again,  It´s not possible to charge the batteries with the USB cable in my Spark, and the model I bougthy did´t  provide it. Do you ship to Argentina a Battery Carger Hub? Where can I buy one? Tks a gain, best regards, Diego

That's not true. You actually can charge a battery via the Spark using a 2 amp (or more) capable USB wall wart and a micro USB cable. El-cheapo wall warts won't do though.
I used that technique to charge Spark batteries while being on a road trip.

HTH,
Wolferl
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jenderup Posted at 7-24 11:16

Hello there Diego. Thank you for the reply and for these information. You may also try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the DJI Spark's Intelligent Flight Batteries and DJI Spark's Chargers that you need are available. Thank you.
2022-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules