Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very good video here from Mr Hands

2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bigplumbs. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video that you have came upon with us. Again, thank you for your support and nice find.
2022-7-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-7-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is nice to hear.
2022-8-15
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

LMAO, No new firmware updates and yet he now has it fixed. Cmon, seriously, they just fix Canada??????? Unless they release a new firmware this month, ain't nobody got any special magical fix. My Mini 3 exceeded 3km easy without any special antenna mods or updated firmware. The people who are having issues must be in seriously high intereferance areas as I find it suspicious that people are registering ranges of under 300m considering the drones are visual line of sight.
2022-8-15
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I believe the propagation map of the RC antennas is quite sensitive to orientation….. I have already check you have to be exactly oriented to the drone and 90º with your body, if you tilt the screen to you something like 15-20º you loose 2 bars if you don’t have direct path without obstacles with it. Also It’s important to face (orientation) the RC to the drone, for that the radar map is essential. Keep a green dot . The others controllers I have had doesn’t show a belonging so dependent of the orientation (or at least, that’s my feeling). I have used N1 and Smart Controller.
2022-8-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 8-15 00:18
LMAO, No new firmware updates and yet he now has it fixed. Cmon, seriously, they just fix Canada??????? Unless they release a new firmware this month, ain't nobody got any special magical fix. My Mini 3 exceeded 3km easy without any special antenna mods or updated firmware. The people who are having issues must be in seriously high intereferance areas as I find it suspicious that people are registering ranges of under 300m considering the drones are visual line of sight.

There was a fw fix for it a short while back, there is nothing in the video to say that its just been released, its just a video comparing the 2 remotes, that's all
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules