Cannot open DJI fly app - please help
573 3 2022-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Voyager2022
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, just installed DJI fly app on my Galaxy A70 that uses Android 11 and cannot open it. I freezes as soon as get to this dialog box.    I have repeated the installation 4 times, same result. Please help!

Screenshot_20220724-171801[1].jpg
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Voyager2022. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Would you please try these steps below to see if the issue will persist?

1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. ( Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom ).
2. Please try to tap the blank below "How do I fly safely".

Thank you.
2022-7-24
Use props
Voyager2022
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 00:46
Hello there Voyager2022. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Would you please try these steps below to see if the issue will persist?

1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. ( Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom ).

Thank you for your response DJI Stephen.

I have followed your instruction and sadly, no result. The screen is non responsive. I have installed the app on my wife's iphone and it works, but that's my wife's phone, she won't be using the drone.

i don't know what else I can do...
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Voyager2022 Posted at 7-24 00:58
Thank you for your response DJI Stephen.

I have followed your instruction and sadly, no result. The screen is non responsive. I have installed the app on my wife's iphone and it works, but that's my wife's phone, she won't be using the drone.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules