Android 12 updates?
765 3 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oAEMDzLhWvSz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247835 ft
Latvia

Like many others I am experiencing the black screen on my Galaxy S22 Ultra with Android 12. I am currently traveling around the world and unable to use my Mavic Mini to capture any of it.

I have read there is a beta version of DJI Fly but unable to locate it. I have not tried any third-party sodtware.

What can I do so that I can use this "asset" that consumes a lot of space in my minimal travel bags?
Screenshot_20220721-145753_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-145746_Settings.jpg
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-24
Use props
djiuser_oAEMDzLhWvSz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247835 ft
Latvia

DJI Thor Posted at 7-24 23:46
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please try to reinstall the latest version of the DJI Fly app from our official website to check if the problem persists, note to back up the video/picture files.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

I have done that three other times and just did it again. Unfortunately it still does not work and I only have a black screen.

I really dont like not being able to capture my travels with this asset. I have already missed so many opportunities
Screenshot_20220725-115702.jpg
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_oAEMDzLhWvSz Posted at 7-25 01:00
I have done that three other times and just did it again. Unfortunately it still does not work and I only have a black screen.

I really dont like not being able to capture my travels with this asset. I have already missed so many opportunities

Sorry to hear about that. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check. Thank you.
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules