DJI FPV Connection/Range issues
901 2 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BennyHerb
New

United States

I bought the drone yesterday, have done about 4-5 flight so far, and the range of the drone seems so terrible! I get around 1000 feet out, and the signal drops to 0, and it wants to return home. I was also having problems with the goggles not properly distplaying the battery information.... on 3 of the flights i've had the battery show 80 percent, and in reality the battery is at 25 or less and it instantly wants to return to home..... any ideas?
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BennyHerb. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI FPV drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-7-24
Use props
BennyHerb
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 20:11
Hello there BennyHerb. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and kindly please fly your DJI FPV drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

What do you mean by mobile device? I have been using an Iphone Xs and Ipad 5th generation.
2022-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules