DJI fly app on Galaxy S22 not working
905 13 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3s1k
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3304 ft
United States

I installed the latest version of the DJI fly app on my s22. Everything seemed fine until I kaunched the app and it shows the Academy Tips pop up. Its stuck on this. You can click on anything or close the Academy pop up.

I connected my Mini 2 and the conteoller and you can see it connected in the background but i cannot leave this screen. I closed the app. Restarted the phone, reinstalled the dji fly app and nothing works. It always comes back yo the Academy tips pop-up and gets stuck there.

This is so damn frustrating.
20220724_151816.jpg
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 3s1k. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Would you please try these steps below to see if the issue will persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. ( Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom ).
2. Please try to tap the blank below "How do I fly safely".
2022-7-24
Use props
3s1k
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-24 21:11
Hello there 3s1k. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Would you please try these steps below to see if the issue will persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

1. Please set “Font Size” and “Screen zoom” to default settings in their mobile device’s System Settings. Or, change to the minimum and then go back to the app for operation. ( Using Samsung mobile phones as an example: Settings - Display - Font and Screen Zoom ).

I tried tapping all over the screen including the different tips it suggests. Nothing will close the prompt.

Ill try the screen font and report back.
2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

3s1k Posted at 7-24 21:57
I tried tapping all over the screen including the different tips it suggests. Nothing will close the prompt.

Ill try the screen font and report back.

Please keep us posted with the result for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_DcZ3D5wcAurx
New
Flight distance : 6755 ft
United States

I am a new user  also using a S22 with the app. Only issue i have is when i connect controller it opens app automatically.i have to close it open it up manually. Then i have no issues. Good luck i know it frustrating. I had to buy this new phone just to run the app.
2022-7-25
Use props
louro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 372661 ft
Brazil

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
2022-8-13
Use props
louro
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-25 00:33
Please keep us posted with the result for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
2022-8-13
Use props
louro
lvl.1
Brazil

THANK YOU FOR THE TIP. AFTER SCREEN ZOOM REDUCTION, PROBLEM SOLVED
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

louro Posted at 8-13 04:51
THANK YOU FOR THE TIP. AFTER SCREEN ZOOM REDUCTION, PROBLEM SOLVED

Hi there louro. You are very much welcome and thank you for giving us an update. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
louro
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Postado em 8-13 22:21
Olá louro. Você é muito bem-vindo e obrigado por nos dar uma atualização. Se você tiver outras dúvidas ou dúvidas com a DJI no futuro. Sinta-se à vontade para publicá-lo aqui no DJI Forum. Estamos todos aqui para ajudá-lo e ajudá-lo. Obrigada.

muito obrigado. agora o programa está ok.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

louro Posted at 8-14 08:03
muito obrigado. agora o programa está ok.

Hi there blonde. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has been rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-8-14
Use props
3s1k
lvl.2
United States

I changed the font size and thay had no affect. I even deleted and downloaded again. Still having the same issue.

My s22 doesn't have a zoom setting. Only font size. This sucks. When i got into settings > apps > dji it says im on version 1.6.10.
20220815_222547.jpg
20220815_222555.jpg
20220815_221146.jpg
20220815_221152.jpg
2022-8-15
Use props
3s1k
lvl.2
United States

It's fixed now. I had to go to settings > display > easy mode and turned that off. Then the screen zoom setting appeared. Launched the dji app and I can now see the next button.

It's finally working. Thank you very much.
16606327645914073175800656725400.jpg
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there 3s1k. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other concerns or any issues in the future with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules