1427 7 2022-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pastime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Hi DJI

Please close my forum account and delete all of my posts,had enough of this.
Thanks

2022-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will help you delete all of your posts. Besides, may we know if you have encountered any troubles during use? We will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-24
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Sad to hear people leaving. Though I do understand all of the spam posts and fighting can be quite disheartening.
2022-7-25
Use props
Pastime
lvl.4
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 7-25 13:20
Sad to hear people leaving. Though I do understand all of the spam posts and fighting can be quite disheartening.

Hi
I would like to stay here,but I have had enough.I came on here to try to learn as everyone here,
That is the main reason to have a forum in the first place.But due to a few individuals ,myself and
a growing list of pilots have had enough.There will be many many more that will leave this forum
as it has gotten out of hand.With the trolling,arguing and these are the good things.
In the end all that will be left on here will be the goofs,then they can have themselves a giant battle
royal to declare a victor.I do not care to be around to see it,as I have a life.
There are a lot of great people that I have chatted with here,to them I wish them the very best.
To the other whatevers here I would like to feel sorry for you,but sorry can't do it.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pastime Posted at 7-25 19:22
Hi
I would like to stay here,but I have had enough.I came on here to try to learn as everyone here,
That is the main reason to have a forum in the first place.But due to a few individuals ,myself and

Hi, Pastime. Sorry for your inconvenience. We would like to know more details? Would you please tell me? Thanks.
2022-7-25
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Pastime Posted at 7-25 19:22
Hi
I would like to stay here,but I have had enough.I came on here to try to learn as everyone here,

I see your points there, and hope all the best for your future endeavours where ever they may be. And I have to agree about some of the behaviour here being outright asinine. Best wishes for you, take care!
2022-7-26
Use props
Pastime
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-25 23:55
Hi, Pastime. Sorry for your inconvenience. We would like to know more details? Would you please tell me? Thanks.

Hi
I really hate to leave here,but it boils down to a mainly few people here that are the true cause
of it.And that list seems to be getting bigger right along. I  really do not wish to give out names
as there have been complaints in the past about this dandy.I would never lower myself to leave
just because of one individual.But he seems to have a following and its spreading.To bad it has
gotten out of hand.There will be many many more leaving.I could stay here and ignore,but I feel
like I am being monitored and followed around,and that should not be.
You have gotten complaints about this person before ,yet he is still here and has not been removed
for good,why is that?
Have a good day.
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Pastime Posted at 7-26 08:17
Hi
I really hate to leave here,but it boils down to a mainly few people here that are the true cause
of it.And that list seems to be getting bigger right along. I  really do not wish to give out names

Thank you for the update, Pastime. Please note that we have sent you a PM to confirm the details with you and will also explain to you after we check clearly.

Also, we would like to share that we welcome every discussion that are DJI products related, And vulgar, hateful, or otherwise obscene language is not tolerated.  We will keep monitoring the forum, and discussions that violate the forum regulations will get warned and deleted. You can report similar discussions to me if it was raised in any posts.

2022-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules