Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect DJI Spark to anything
1021 3 2022-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
katelizamorin
lvl.1

United States

Hi there! I haven't used my spark in about a year, and when I went to use it again I can't connect it to anything- not the RC, my phone, or my laptop (even when it's plugged in). I never see it's wifi show up and when I plug it into my computer, it charges but it doesn't actually connect to the laptop or to the DJI Assistant. I've tried to do the 9 second restart but I never hear the 3 beeps. I can't seem to factory reset it either since it won't connect to the laptop. I've tried 2 different phones and 2 different laptops, a mac and a PC. The batteries are charged and the drone starts up perfectly fine, the lights in the front are red and the lights in the back are blinking yellow. Please help!
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-25
Use props
fansfffdfc84
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-25 21:12
Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.

Will this cost anything?
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansfffdfc84 Posted at 7-26 07:57
Will this cost anything?

You may contact them for more details about sending the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules