12Next >
9301 79 2022-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
charlyecho
lvl.1
Canada

Hi,

I am Unable to update firmware to V01.00.0201 from the RC controller or using the DJI assistant 2 app (I use the right version)

Drone model : DJI mini 3 PRO (+ RC)
current version of the drone : v01.00.0150.
I am unable to downgrade either.

Update via dji assistant @ is stuck at 71%, Error log says :

[00:10:52.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:53.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:54.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:55.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:56.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:57.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:58.385][Upgrader                 ] receive upgrading push, progress: 71
[00:10:59.385][FirmRegisterUpgrader     ] Upgrade Module: 0801  error,Error Code: 3a, Reason:  µ±Ç°Ä£¿éδ֪´íÎó
[00:10:59.385][FirmRegisterUpgrader     ] Upgrade Module: 2603  error,Error Code: 4c, Reason:  µ±Ç°Ä£¿éδ֪´íÎó
[00:10:59.385][Upgrader                 ] ======================= UPGRADE FAILURE: push upgrade failed status
[00:10:59.385][Upgrader                 ] ======================= Time : 150.98 second

[00:10:59.385][UpgradeError             ] 1-2-6,(72)
[00:10:59.385][UpgradeStage             ] upgrade_failure
[00:10:59.386][DJIFirmRegisterUpgrader  ] pack info is:01.00.0150
[00:13:45.942][DJIWebFileGetter         ] [OnFinish]reply statusCode=201
[00:13:48.525][DJISoftUpdater           ]  platform:win software_version:2.1.10.8 model_type: firmware_version:
[00:13:48.526][DJIDeviceMgr             ] Refresh DevArrival, Uav, wm162, ,01.00.0150, ef381738fcdce29462c4b331cc3b980a795e1000, normal
[00:13:48.526][DJIDeviceMgr             ] not production device
[00:13:48.526][DJISoftUpdater           ]  platform:win software_version:2.1.10.8 model_type:wm162 firmware_version:01.00.0150
[00:13:48.810][DJIWebFileGetter         ] [OnFinish]reply statusCode=200
[00:13:48.810][DJISoftUpdater           ] get check ok
[00:13:48.810][DJIWebFileGetter         ] [OnFinish]reply statusCode=200
[00:13:48.810][DJISoftUpdater           ] get check ok

Very very disappointed, I didn't event have the possibility to fly it !

Is anyone able to help me ?

2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC to see if the issue persists? Kindly please install the version below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_024NSoe3IMvr
New
Bulgaria

Same issue here. I tried to downgrade my Mini SE and on the installation process stopped at 46%. I tried on 3 different computers and absolutely the same result, stops at 46%. Now my drone is not making any sound when powered on, cannot move propellers, and absolutely useless. Didn’t even had a chance to fly it. Now I am returning it and I am hoping that I will got a replacement.

If matters my drone LED light is solid red without flashing, and error code after failing the update was 0xf2.
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_024NSoe3IMvr Posted at 7-25 21:04
Same issue here. I tried to downgrade my Mini SE and on the installation process stopped at 46%. I tried on 3 different computers and absolutely the same result, stops at 46%. Now my drone is not making any sound when powered on, cannot move propellers, and absolutely useless. Didn’t even had a chance to fly it. Now I am returning it and I am hoping that I will got a replacement.

If matters my drone LED light is solid red without flashing, and error code after failing the update was 0xf2.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We recommend users using the latest firmware version for a better experience. Because you metioned you are returning to the dealer, please feel free to talk if you have any questions later.
2022-7-25
Use props
charlyecho
lvl.1
Canada

same result after uninstalling et reinstalling the app.

first :

then :
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you very much for the information. If the DJI RC update or downgrade fails after trying the above methods, please send us your product for a further check.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, unfortunately I have the same issues as described in this post. I am now trying to solve it since 4 hours....

I tried to setup my brand new Mini 3 pro with RC, the current version installed is "Current Version: 01.00.0002". While updating to the latest Version V01.00.201 via RC, it always fails showing error code 4000.
After trying several times I switched over to Assistant 2 app (using the correct version mentioned in this post).

Trying to update to the latest version also fails in this process (see picture).

I even tried to update to later Versions 01.00.0150 and 01.00.0100 which both also fail (see picture)

Please help! I bought the drone for my travel which I am currently doing and now I can't use the drone due to some stupid update errors....really frustrating!
Thanks for your support in advance.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 7-31 12:28
Hello, unfortunately I have the same issues as described in this post. I am now trying to solve it since 4 hours....

I tried to setup my brand new Mini 3 pro with RC, the current version installed is "Current Version: 01.00.0002". While updating to the latest Version V01.00.201 via RC, it always fails showing error code 4000.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please export the DJI Assitant 2 logs and aircraft logs for us? We will forward it to our designated teams for further analysis.
Instructions:
(1)Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(2) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(3) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
(4) Also export the "DJI Assitant Log"
(5) Please export the logs when the issue happened and upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Poland

Hello Wanda,
I just sent you a personal message with the Link. I can't post the URL here.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 7-31 23:37
Hello Wanda,
I just sent you a personal message with the Link. I can't post the URL here.

Thanks for your reply. You may upload the files to the links we sent to you.
2022-8-1
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Poland

Hi again, as this also does not work and I do not have permission to post an URL here, I did a Screenshot of the link I've uploaded the files:

2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 8-1 01:23
Hi again, as this also does not work and I do not have permission to post an URL here, I did a Screenshot of the link I've uploaded the files:

[view_image]

Sorry for your inconvenience. I try to type down the link but it can not turn to the right place.
2022-8-1
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Germany

Sorry but slowly this makes me really angry. First of all I buy a brand new Drone which does not work and I could not even fly 1 second, but already cost me 5 hours to try to update.
Now It takes another 5 hours to find out how to provide you with the Log files. I can't post a link here and the link you provide me also does not allow me to upload.

Let's try this. Just delete the spaces in between this link so that you can download the log files:

https: //drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L73bckd0t1c6QABYOpNIuVeJmJxGWPNr?usp=sharing
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 8-1 08:48
Sorry but slowly this makes me really angry. First of all I buy a brand new Drone which does not work and I could not even fly 1 second, but already cost me 5 hours to try to update.
Now It takes another 5 hours to find out how to provide you with the Log files. I can't post a link here and the link you provide me also does not allow me to upload.

Sorry for the late response. We can open this link after deleting some spaces. Would you please also tell us your 【product SN】and 【controller firmware version】through PM?
2022-8-1
Use props
charlyecho
lvl.1
Canada

Tu update my post :
I contacted the support via the dji chat support, we tried to update the software via the pc app.
Same result so we proceeded to a replacement of the drone + RC.
I am waiting to the new drone.
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

charlyecho Posted at 8-2 11:16
Tu update my post :
I contacted the support via the dji chat support, we tried to update the software via the pc app.
Same result so we proceeded to a replacement of the drone + RC.

Thank you for your update!
And if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
Hope you have a nice day as well.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, is there any update regarding my issues? We've handed over the log files to the experts a couple of days before.
Thanks for an update in advance.
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 8-3 23:59
Hello, is there any update regarding my issues? We've handed over the log files to the experts a couple of days before.
Thanks for an update in advance.

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the waiting, and thank you for your patience. We have received a reply from our engineers, sorry that you may need to send the drone back so we can help to solve the issue. Please contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case. Please let us know if you have sent the email, we will arrange for the team to help creating a case for you as soon as possible.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 02:01
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the waiting, and thank you for your patience. We have received a reply from our engineers, sorry that you may need to send the drone back so we can help to solve the issue. Please contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case. Please let us know if you have sent the email, we will arrange for the team to help creating a case for you as soon as possible.

Hello, E-Mail was just sent. It has a request Number 4441102.

Thank you.
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 8-4 08:33
Hello, E-Mail was just sent. It has a request Number 4441102.

Thank you.

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded your ticket number to them. They will help you with the case. If you have any questions later. please let us know.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, I did not get any information what to do next. How can we proceed with the case? I wish to finally have a drone that works as I have upcoming projects an I do not want to miss more of them .....
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_CNeC3EfW3L8o Posted at 8-6 09:18
Hello, I did not get any information what to do next. How can we proceed with the case? I wish to finally have a drone that works as I have upcoming projects an I do not want to miss more of them .....

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will ask the corresponding team to reply to your email asap. Hope you understand that due to the weekend, there may be some delay.
2022-8-7
Use props
KLYM
lvl.1
Poland

I have the same problem.My drone doesn't make any sounds. And the red light is constantly on. I can't flash the drone, it gives an error
2022-8-23
Use props
KLYM
lvl.1
Poland

2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KLYM Posted at 8-23 13:17
I have the same problem.My drone doesn't make any sounds. And the red light is constantly on. I can't flash the drone, it gives an error[view_image][view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know can you turn on the aircraft as normal? If not, please change to another spare battery and see whether the aircraft works properly.
2022-8-23
Use props
KLYM
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-23 19:41
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know can you turn on the aircraft as normal? If not, please change to another spare battery and see whether the aircraft works properly.

Are you saying that this error indicates a problem with the battery? The drone does not turn on at all. It burns red. The problem is that I don't have a spare battery
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

KLYM Posted at 8-25 07:04
Are you saying that this error indicates a problem with the battery? The drone does not turn on at all. It burns red. The problem is that I don't have a spare battery

Thanks for your reply. In this case, would you please report to our email support to create a case for your battery? Email address: support@dji.com
2022-8-26
Use props
aleaek
New

Greece

Any solution to this? I am having the same problem with my Mini SE. Donwgrade stuck at Updating step on 46% and finally receiving error code 0xf2 and light on drone blinks red.
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

aleaek Posted at 8-29 17:18
Any solution to this? I am having the same problem with my Mini SE. Donwgrade stuck at Updating step on 46% and finally receiving error code 0xf2 and light on drone blinks red.

Hi there, may I ask is there any error message when you connect the drone through the app? Can you upgrade the firmware through the app?
2022-8-29
Use props
jimmbox52
New
Flight distance : 23205 ft
France

hello I have exactly the same problem dead update at 46 error code oxf2 not possible to update drone red led no more movement did you succeed thank you
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jimmbox52 Posted at 10-29 16:39
hello I have exactly the same problem dead update at 46 error code oxf2 not possible to update drone red led no more movement did you succeed thank you

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you also had an issue updating the drone. Could you please tell us your drone model? And could you please try to update the firmware again with the DJI Assistant 2? Look forward to your reply.
2022-10-30
Use props
Jassp ERX
New

Turkey

While updating v.01.02.0000 from dji assistant 2, I am getting error code:0xf2 please help
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jassp ERX Posted at 11-4 12:28
While updating v.01.02.0000 from dji assistant 2, I am getting error code:0xf2 please help

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If this error message pops up, please restart the aircraft and we recommend you update the firmware through the app. If the issue persists, please tell us your firmware version. Thanks.
2022-11-4
Use props
ArmanG
New

Chile

hi my Mini SE cannot downgrade because I am getting error code:0xf2  and no complete :/
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ArmanG Posted at 11-5 18:35
hi my Mini SE cannot downgrade because I am getting error code:0xf2  and no complete :/

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please restart the drone and see if the problem can be resolved?
If there is still a problem, please send us a related video so we can check the details better.
Thank you in advance.
2022-11-5
Use props
djiuser_OBQbUZmE0Ay3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Netherlands

Same issue here (but with some history).

I had some issues with the IMU/GPS (system navigation error) so I wanted to reload the firmware to see if that helps. The update of my Mini SE failed at 46% with error 0xf2 (using DJI Assistant 2) and the system recovery failed at 80% to! Now, I get a ESC board error and it no longer beeps!
2022-11-14
Use props
Enigmassi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509964 ft
Finland

djiuser_OBQbUZmE0Ay3 Posted at 11-14 03:52

I had some issues with the IMU/GPS (system navigation error) so I wanted to reload the firmware to see if that helps. The update of my Mini SE failed at 46% with error 0xf2 (using DJI Assistant 2) and the system recovery failed at 80% to! Now, I get a ESC board error and it no longer beeps!

I can't believe I had the exact same thing as you did! Last night (on 11/14/22)  I tried to fly my drone (DJI Mini SE). Was not able to take off because GPS problems. Then it asked me to calibrate IMU, and I was not able to finish that. After that it asked for a firmware update, which failed and after that I've had the red light of doom. I have tried to upgrade firmware through DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones) and always get the same results, as you do.

This cannot be user caused problem, but a software problem that has come through some update. Please fix this,DJI!
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_OBQbUZmE0Ay3 Posted at 11-14 03:52

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you ever crash the aircraft before?
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Enigmassi Posted at 11-14 08:56
I can't believe I had the exact same thing as you did! Last night (on 11/14/22)  I tried to fly my drone (DJI Mini SE). Was not able to take off because GPS problems. Then it asked me to calibrate IMU, and I was not able to finish that. After that it asked for a firmware update, which failed and after that I've had the red light of doom. I have tried to upgrade firmware through DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones) and always get the same results, as you do.

This cannot be user caused problem, but a software problem that has come through some update. Please fix this,DJI!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know whether you have the same error messages? can your drone be turned on now?
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_OBQbUZmE0Ay3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-15 03:07
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you ever crash the aircraft before?

Yes, it did crash. It had a navigation error and couldn't fly, but it did beep when turned on. After the failing update, it no longer beeps and gives a ESC board error (which was not there before the update). A firmware update shouldn't make it worse!
2022-11-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules