Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propulsion System Error
986 4 7-26 05:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fliegerben
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1918087 ft
Germany

I did my third flight with a brand new DJI FPV drone and was in full Manual mode, when the drone started to jitter once in a while (not prop wash). It became more and more frequent so I headed back. Suddenly, the drone flipped over, the error message "Fehler: Antriebssystem" (Error: Propulsion System ?) popped up and - thanks DJI's logic - the system reverted to Normal mode and the drone stabilized. I switched back to Normal mode and landed safely.

The message was there for 1 sec max, but the jittering was quite noticable way before throughout the flight. Flying in Normal mode seem to be okay. Props where brand new, one motor was hotter than the other ones after landing.

Anyone experienced something similar?

How could I get more data out of this simple message to see what happened? I am not feeling very well to take up the drone for another acro flight...

7-26 05:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to calibrate the IMU? In addition, you may connect all the components via the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
7-26 23:48
Use props
BudWalker
Captain
Flight distance : 4499810 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you could provide the .DAT log file that will probably yield some data about the cause of this behavior. To retrieve the .DAT take a look at this
https://fpvdronepilots.com/threads/dat-available.4225/
7-27 05:59
Use props
fliegerben
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1918087 ft
Germany

Thanks for your help.

I did a full refresh of the firmware on all components and recalibrated compass and IMU. But the issue is still there, did two flights and the drone twitched every ten seconds, even in N-mode. It makes the drone almost unflyable.

I guess it is time for DJI Repair Service...
7-31 05:55
Use props
evcf05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 851624 ft
Venezuela

same here, just getting the drone to dji and told me i have to pay them to repair, crappy dji avata
11-5 10:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules