Funny incidents while shooting video or photographs?
630 6 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I recently was making a video application for a job with my Pocket 2, recording myself on my house's backyard about my past work and experience, while an unexpected guest appeared on my video background. A bunny rabbit had appeared in the backyard and took its time there, being clearly caught on video while I had no idea of it's presence. Later on, it made a run for it and sprinted right past the garden swing I was sitting on and completely caught my attention, interrupting my speech and later on causing me to laugh about it. I left some of the footage on my application video to see if that could distinct it from the other applications. Not sure if I will get the job though.

Have you had some funny incidences while taking photos or video? If so, what happened? Feel free to share your funny stories here

2022-7-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should post the video here
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HGDC84. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Kindly please post the video for us to be able to see. Thank you and keep filming.
2022-7-27
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Blériot53 Posted at 7-26 11:11
You should post the video here

While I won't be posting the whole video due to privacy issues (me giving personal details about myself for the possible employers), I will see if I get around to edit a clip with the main incident itself. Just need to see how to add subtitles, I think most people here wouldn't understand Finnish that well

But I will likely make a clip and post it here, in hopes I will in turn see others post funny videos and photos as well ;)
2022-7-28
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 20:29
Hello there HGDC84. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Kindly please post the video for us to be able to see. Thank you and keep filming.

Thank you for your feedback.

While I won't be posting the whole video due to privacy issues (me giving personal details about myself for the possible employers), I will see if I get around to edit a clip with the main incident itself. Just need to see how to add subtitles, I think most people here wouldn't understand Finnish that well

But I will likely make a clip and post it here, in hopes I will in turn see others post funny videos and photos as well.

Thanks for the well-wishes, I will keep on filming
2022-7-28
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 7-28 13:12

But I will likely make a clip and post it here, in hopes I will in turn see others post funny videos and photos as well ;)

I do understand your reticence
We'll see what crops up later
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

HGDC84 Posted at 7-28 13:14
Thank you for your feedback.

Hi there HGDC84. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a great weekend. .
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules