Drone has error during flight plan
688 5 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndreUeji
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, I work with surveying arable areas using P4P. For a few weeks he has been having an error, during the flight plan, where the camera starts to turn sideways, not maintaining the 90° as usual in this operation. I've already performed the updating of all firmware, gimbal calibration, camera calibration, control calibration, in short all possible calibrations and the same continues with the same error. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
Thank you all.

2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please refresh/update the firmware of the unit and check if the issue persists? You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2022-7-26
Use props
AndreUeji
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 21:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please refresh/update the firmware of the unit and check if the issue persists? You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

Hello, I have already performed the firmware update by DJI Assistant 2, from the rtk base, from the control and from the drone, the problem of the camera turning has been solved, but now during the flight plan the camera stops taking pictures to compose the mosaic. I already checked the memory card and it has free memory, do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks.
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AndreUeji Posted at 7-27 05:42
Hello, I have already performed the firmware update by DJI Assistant 2, from the rtk base, from the control and from the drone, the problem of the camera turning has been solved, but now during the flight plan the camera stops taking pictures to compose the mosaic. I already checked the memory card and it has free memory, do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Could you please try to use a different SD card and check if the issue persists? Please kepe us posted. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-8-1
Use props
AndreUeji
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-1 05:11
Thank you for keeping us posted. Could you please try to use a different SD card and check if the issue persists? Please kepe us posted. Have a nice day ahead!

Hi, I replaced the SD card and apparently the problem was solved.
Thank you for your help.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AndreUeji Posted at 8-1 09:59
Hi, I replaced the SD card and apparently the problem was solved.
Thank you for your help.

Perfect! We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules