1154 21 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomcatGR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434587 ft
Greece

Greetings to the community,
I have downloaded/installed the latest version from: https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly but can't open it - it constantly crashes.

Any ideas?
ps DJI store app crashes constanly too...

2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, if you have other compatible device that you may try to use for us to further isolate the issue that would be a great help. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_iLKaK0lGRUKc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 343543 ft
United Kingdom

Mine is doing exactly the same thing. I have uninstalled, reinstalled several times without success. I've even tried an APK installer and that didn't work either. Tried turning the phone off and on and all other reboots. Currently I have a drone that is as much use as a brick.
2022-7-26
Use props
tomcatGR
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 21:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, if you have other compatible device that you may try to use for us to further isolate the issue that would be a great help. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to install/uninstall repeatedly - have even tried older versions to no avail.

It seems that many users are being affected by this.

DJI Fly used to work perfectly prior to the latest Android update.

We are about to go on holidays, yet we (in all likelihood) won't be able to use our drone during it.

Quite disappointed.
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_iLKaK0lGRUKc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've contacted DJI support and they are looking into it for me. They've said they'll email me by the end of the day with a resolution. Hopefully. As soon as I get it I'll post it on this thread.
2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_XsVnEmXBJAKO
New

Argentina

Android 12 no funciona !!! No se abre la app
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_FWIwOuxLHnOS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the same issue with Pixel 4a. It was working last week, now app crashes immediately. I've tried re-install etc. Very frustrating.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_NSBsaq7K19ai
lvl.1
France

Just bought a brand new mini 2 and I have the same issue...
Both DJI store and DJI fly crash when launched.
I tried on a OnePlus 8 and it worked...
2022-8-6
Use props
djiuser_iuCnkyqDIkZk
New
Flight distance : 1125469 ft
United States

I am experiencing the exact same problem.  This has never been an issue before.  I have a Pixel 6 and I updated the android OS and now the DJI fly app crashes 2 seconds after I open it. I do not have a replacement phone to use ( as I've seen suggested) so this problem has become extremely frustrating and renders the drone completely useless.  
2022-8-6
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I use a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note for all of my Minis, and I've never seen this problem.

If you haven't already tried this, close all other apps on the phone when you're going to fly , and then start ONLY DJI Fly.

Memory being used by other apps can sometimes be a problem. DJI Fly is apparently a memory pig! I have 128 GB on my phone, and I've never seen this problem, but I do alwasy close al lother apps before I fly.

Good luck!

TCS
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear all:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please don't worry, our relevant team is checking this problem.

If you are urgent about this issue, you can also ask me for more details. (You can contact me via PM)

Besides, if you need any support, you can contact us anytime here.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_iLKaK0lGRUKc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-8 01:07
Dear all:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please could I get a test file. Going on holiday tomorrow and would love to be able to fly my drone.
2022-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_iLKaK0lGRUKc Posted at 8-8 22:53
Please could I get a test file. Going on holiday tomorrow and would love to be able to fly my drone.

Hi, there. We have sent you a PM, could you please check?
Thank you
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_Lir2XrH3RXN1
New
Flight distance : 57917 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 01:09
Thank you

Could I also get a test file please?
I'm currently on holiday and my drone is also useless because I use a Pixel 6.

Thank you.
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_iLKaK0lGRUKc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-9 01:09
Thank you

Took an age to download, but appears to be working. Drone is in my case so I'll give it a shot tomorrow, but at least the app opens now.
Many many thanks.
2022-8-9
Use props
Joshua_Kyles
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the same issue where the DJI fly app will crash upon opening. I've cleared my cache, uninstalled and reinstalled from the DJI website with no luck. I'm on a Pixel 6 running Android 12 and I don't have any other device I can use.
2022-8-9
Use props
Joshua_Kyles
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_iuCnkyqDIkZk Posted at 8-6 18:28
I am experiencing the exact same problem.  This has never been an issue before.  I have a Pixel 6 and I updated the android OS and now the DJI fly app crashes 2 seconds after I open it. I do not have a replacement phone to use ( as I've seen suggested) so this problem has become extremely frustrating and renders the drone completely useless.

I have the same exact issue here
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_QC0aJOAuNjw3
New
Flight distance : 35735 ft
United States

Dittos, OnePlus 8 OOS 12 current
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_prk8sFDwrUfc
lvl.2

United States

Same problem here except with the DJI Mimo app version 1.7.24 on a Pixel 3XL running Android 12 SP1A.210812.016.C1. Was working fine last week and now I can't stream using my DJI pocket 2.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_BwNe0Tys8vhB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93665 ft
United States

I am having the same issues. I'm currently in Alaska on vacation and can't take any videos. Can I get a test video.
2022-8-10
Use props
tomcatGR
lvl.2
Greece

Dear all:

Ask @DJI Natalia for the test file.

I just downloaded it and it seems to be working just fine.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_iLKaK0lGRUKc
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've just done the latest Android 12 update and reinstalled DJI fly. Appears to be working fine now
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules