Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mini 2 Disconnects during flight
5161 13 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi, I owe a Dji Mini 2 and my drone gets disconnected everytime I fly. I have updated to latest firmare and the issue persists. But after the disconnection, It does reconnect and after this it never disconnects.
I also bind my drone and controller, yet the issue persists.
Looking for some inputs to solve this issue
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For the scenario that the aircraft is taken off and disconnected during flight, could you please check the following details:
① Check the connection method and ensure that the aircraft is within the maximum flight distance of the corresponding mode.
Notes: In Wi-Fi connection mode, signal interference can be an issue. We recommend using the remote controller for connection.
② If a remote controller is used, please adjust the remote controller antenna position and have the wide surface of the antenna face the aircraft to ensure normal signal transmission.
③ Ensure that the current flight environment signal is good; it is recommended to replace the flight environment test with a good signal. If the replacement flight environment problem is solved, it can be judged that it is caused by environmental factors.
④If replace more flight environment, but it still has disconnected issue occurs with short distance. Please refresh the firmware version and relink. If the issue persists, please send the drone and RC to us for diagnosis. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair

GTScreenshot_20220727_113132.png
2022-7-26
Use props
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

Thank you for the response. I will do as you said and will check. If the problem persists, then I will send it to a nearby service center for verification.
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gautama Reddy Posted at 7-27 05:47
Thank you for the response. I will do as you said and will check. If the problem persists, then I will send it to a nearby service center for verification.

Thanks for your reply. If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.
2022-7-27
Use props
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-27 23:50
Thanks for your reply. If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Hi
I did cross check my drone after the issue I mentioned.
It was totally my error. Sorry for that.

I used to turn off Wifi and later I realized my mistake.
After your suggestions, I did fly my drone on top of mountains fearlessly by keeping the Wifi ON and did not face any issues with disconnection.

I thank you and others for guidance.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gautama Reddy Posted at 8-23 06:05
Hi
I did cross check my drone after the issue I mentioned.
It was totally my error. Sorry for that.

Much appreciate your update on this thread. We are glad that you find the root cause of the issue. If you have any questions later, please let us know.
2022-8-24
Use props
Gautama Reddy
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-24 01:48
Much appreciate your update on this thread. We are glad that you find the root cause of the issue. If you have any questions later, please let us know.

Thank you for the support and guidance
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gautama Reddy Posted at 8-24 03:08
Thank you for the support and guidance

You are most welcome.
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_P8jYvcbkUGvQ
New
Flight distance : 69826 ft
Bulgaria

Hello, I dont know how to make new post so Im typing my problem here. So I was recently flying my dji mini 2 at night and something strange happened. While i was flying the drone suddenly became very noisy, I flew like that for another 30 seconds and then I took it down to see what the noise was from and found that one of the two propellers on the front left wing was completly missing. I would appreciate it if you could help me find out how it happened so it doesnt happen again.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_P8jYvcbkUGvQ Posted at 9-13 13:56
Hello, I dont know how to make new post so Im typing my problem here. So I was recently flying my dji mini 2 at night and something strange happened. While i was flying the drone suddenly became very noisy, I flew like that for another 30 seconds and then I took it down to see what the noise was from and found that one of the two propellers on the front left wing was completly missing. I would appreciate it if you could help me find out how it happened so it doesnt happen again.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that this situation may be caused by loose screws. You are advised to check if the propellers have been mounted properly or if there are any damages to the screw holes.
2022-9-14
Use props
Daniel O.
New
Flight distance : 1387497 ft
Philippines

Same problem since I updated.
2023-1-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Daniel O. Posted at 1-18 05:42
Same problem since I updated.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue?
2023-1-19
Use props
djiuser_k93xZPbIE4U5
New

Colombia

Hi.

My DJI Mini 2 keeps disconnecting, not only in mid flight but even before take off. What can I do?
2-22 15:17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_k93xZPbIE4U5 Posted at 2-22 15:17
Hi.

My DJI Mini 2 keeps disconnecting, not only in mid flight but even before take off. What can I do?

Hello there, may we confirm is there any error code or prompt message on the App interface when this issue happens?
2-23 01:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules