Amazon now shipping Mini 3 Pro With no remote.
2771 26 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Amazon has started shipping the Mini 3 Pro with no remote for $669.00 (Limited Stock) Now just waiting for DJI to make the RC PRO CONTROLLER compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.
2022-7-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

good deal.  this is pretty bold for dji and may set the tone for future drone packages.
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will keep you posted once the said RC will be compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you for your support.
2022-7-26
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

I am guessing the RC Pro Controller should be compatible by the end of the month.  
2022-7-27
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 20:21
Hi there. Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will keep you posted once the said RC will be compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Thank you for your support.

Is this a suggestion that we are actually going to get compatibility between the RC Pro and the M3P, I really, really hope so
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

I believe so……. I am guessing by the end of the week or early next week.
2022-7-27
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Skyrider1160 Posted at 7-27 07:11
I believe so……. I am guessing by the end of the week or early next week.

That would be brilliant, really, really hope so…….
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

Once the RC Pro Controller is compatible with the mini 3 pro will this give a better connection then the stock controllers ?  In other words no more lost connection issues . Also this will give more customization with the RC Pro Controller.
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

Amazon now shows only 3 in stock yesterday they had 19……Going fast. I also checked Best Buy and B&H they have nothing in stock at this time. DJI Store shows ships with in 13 days.
2022-7-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to know that Amazon is now shipping Mini 3 only option.  

I too would love to see DJI make the RC Pro controller compatible with the Mini 3.  It is just a better made and more functional remote.  
2022-7-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Skyrider1160 Posted at 7-27 07:29
Once the RC Pro Controller is compatible with the mini 3 pro will this give a better connection then the stock controllers ?  In other words no more lost connection issues . Also this will give more customization with the RC Pro Controller.

I think on almost all tests show Remote controllers were “not” the cause of lost connections with Mini 3.

Can I ask what makes you so confident it will be compatible with RC Pro in a few days.
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-27 09:11
I think on almost all tests show Remote controllers were “not” the cause of lost connections with Mini 3.

Can I ask what makes you so confident it will be compatible with RC Pro in a few days.
I was asking never said it would.  Excuse me I thought you were asking what makes me feel it would take care of connection issues.  
2022-7-27
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

i think there will be no RC Pro compatibility, they will block it
2022-7-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fateofangel Posted at 7-27 10:54
i think there will be no RC Pro compatibility, they will block it

Why, they are selling it on its own. It still needs some kind of remote.
2022-7-27
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

hallmark007 Posted at 7-27 10:56
Why, they are selling it on its own. It still needs some kind of remote.

It will be compatible with Mini 4, i cant be sure
2022-7-27
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 7-27 09:11
I think on almost all tests show Remote controllers were “not” the cause of lost connections with Mini 3.

Yet I returned my Mine 3 back to DJI last week due to extreme range issues and their response was that a board needed replacing in the DJI RC remote but instead of swapping out boards, the serial number of the remote they are shipping back to me (will be delivered tomorrow) is different so they swapped out remotes and serial number of the Mini 3 is the same. Time will tell.............
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 7-27 12:48
Yet I returned my Mine 3 back to DJI last week due to extreme range issues and their response was that a board needed replacing in the DJI RC remote but instead of swapping out boards, the serial number of the remote they are shipping back to me (will be delivered tomorrow) is different so they swapped out remotes and serial number of the Mini 3 is the same. Time will tell.............

Hopefully this will take care of your range issues.  I can’t wait to see how the RCPro controller will do with the mini 3
2022-7-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyrider1160 Posted at 7-27 13:16
Hopefully this will take care of your range issues.  I can’t wait to see how the RCPro controller will do with the mini 3

i appreciate your enthusiasm but just wanting to help maybe set your expectations about the rcpro compatibility.  in the past, the update has taken a fair amount of time so please be ready to be patient.
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

The Saint Posted at 7-27 14:20
i appreciate your enthusiasm but just wanting to help maybe set your expectations about the rcpro compatibility.  in the past, the update has taken a fair amount of time so please be ready to be patient.

Thank you for your concern….. only time will tell.
2022-7-27
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Disclaimer: I don't own a Mini 3 Pro (at least not yet, ask me again in a month...) or the RC Pro, so no first-hand experience. But...

From what I've read, it seems the DJI RC (new one with screen) does appear to require careful attention to how high/low it's pointed, to get it vertically pointed directly at the drone.  At least it seemed like that from many "reports" on signal/distance tests.

The RC Pro seems to have bigger/better(?) antennae, at least they're visually more evident.  Better antennae, better signal?  I dunno.  Will be interesting to see the results of THAT test (Mini 3 Pro + DJI RC, versus Mini 3 Pro + RC Pro).  Assuming compatibility happens.
2022-7-27
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

Burstmode Posted at 7-27 14:34
Disclaimer: I don't own a Mini 3 Pro (at least not yet, ask me again in a month...) or the RC Pro, so no first-hand experience. But...

From what I've read, it seems the DJI RC (new one with screen) does appear to require careful attention to how high/low it's pointed, to get it vertically pointed directly at the drone.  At least it seemed like that from many "reports" on signal/distance tests.

The RC Pro has 4 antennas (2 transmitters  and 4 receivers) and the DJI RC only has 2 internal antennas (1 transmitter and 2 receivers) . I would think this alone would give a better connection to the mini 3 but  I’ve seen YouTube videos comparing the two with basically the same results
2022-7-27
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyrider1160 Posted at 7-27 14:52
The RC Pro has 4 antennas (2 transmitters  and 4 receivers) and the DJI RC only has 2 internal antennas (1 transmitter and 2 receivers) . I would think this alone would give a better connection to the mini 3 but  I’ve seen YouTube videos comparing the two with basically the same results

All I know is that when I used the RC-N1 that I have for my Air 2S, it didn't help the range issue with my Mini 3 what so ever. This is why I'm befuddled as to why their replacing my remote instead of the drone
2022-7-27
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 7-27 15:43
All I know is that when I used the RC-N1 that I have for my Air 2S, it didn't help the range issue with my Mini 3 what so ever. This is why I'm befuddled as to why their replacing my remote instead of the drone

The drones are probably still in short supply.  Maybe they have plenty of remote control units, so they would rather send you a few of those to try out before resorting to sending a replacement drone.

2022-7-27
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyrider1160 Posted at 7-27 14:52
The RC Pro has 4 antennas (2 transmitters  and 4 receivers) and the DJI RC only has 2 internal antennas (1 transmitter and 2 receivers) . I would think this alone would give a better connection to the mini 3 but  I’ve seen YouTube videos comparing the two with basically the same results

The RC Pro has 4x the power output of the other controllers. It's very evident with penetration tests.

Although at close range, the DJI RC is not too shabby. I can keep full bars through bricks and plaster walls within about 1000'.
2022-7-28
Use props
Skyrider1160
lvl.2

United States

Today Amazon dropped off the Mini 3 Pro with no controller. I will be using the RC-N1 controller from my Air 2S until my RC Pro Controller is compatible with the Mini 3 Pro.  
220B5F5F-E193-4FA8-9824-0221D9AFA282.jpeg
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Adiemask Posted at 7-27 06:37
Is this a suggestion that we are actually going to get compatibility between the RC Pro and the M3P, I really, really hope so

This will be duly noted, I will take note of this, Adiemask. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-8-1
Use props
BLXSKY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3888 ft

United States

I originally pre-ordered the RC-N1 bundle but when my "scheduled delivery" on Wed was missed, I cancelled the order, and ordered the no remote option and a separate controller, got it a few mins ago... the RC however won't be here till Sunday lol
2022-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules