12Next >
13396 53 2022-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb348619b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1318438 ft
Brazil

I bought DJI Mini 3 Pro aprox. 2 weeks ago.

And I'm loving it!
But last week its video image is very shaky (video example on the link below).

https://youtu.be/xPHfUGaaqss

I tryied to calibrate the gimbal but didn't work.

Someone could help me what I should do to solve this issue?

Obs.: I used a JSR ND + Polarizer filter and the image stoped to shake.. and when I take out the filter the video shake image returns..

Thank you!
Gabriel Lehto

2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you updated the firmware to the latest version before? If not, could you please try and test again? Thank you.
2022-7-26
Use props
fansb348619b
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi Natalia,
thanks you for your advice!
Yes, I upgrade for the last firmware and it continues with the same problem.
What Should I do?
Thank you for your attention and help!
Gabriel Lehto
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb348619b Posted at 7-30 09:10
Hi Natalia,
thanks you for your advice!
Yes, I upgrade for the last firmware and it continues with the same problem.

Hi Gabriel, thank you for getting back. Just to double confirm, the gimbal will work normally when you used the third-part filter, and when no filter is used, it keeps shaking, right?
If so, as calibration does not help with your case, you may send the drone back for further diagnosis.
Please contact your reseller or our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2022-7-30
Use props
Gabriel Lehto
lvl.2
Brazil

Yes Susan,
that's right!
The gimbal calibration unfortunately didn't worked to solve the issue..

My doubt is.. as I bought out of my country in a trip can I use the assistance from here?

Again, thank you so much for your attention and help!!
Gabriel Lehto
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gabriel Lehto Posted at 7-31 07:18
Yes Susan,
that's right!
The gimbal calibration unfortunately didn't worked to solve the issue..

Thanks for your reply. May we know when you remove the filters, did you put the original lens cover back on the gimbal?
2022-8-1
Use props
Gabriel Lehto
lvl.2
Brazil

[img]Hi Wanda, yes I did.

I sent it to assistance.. and they found a crack on the gimbal...

Actually last week I was test on indoor flight and the landind moment the drone had a small hit on the furniture.. That time on the following flights the drone was ok.. but I think that this crack got bigger and the issue was more visible..

It's really a shame that this happened... I'm really sad about it...
But ok.. now I'll see if they can fix it soon..

Thank you so much for your assistance!

[/img]
2022-8-1
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386201 ft
Slovenia

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-26 23:48
Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you updated the firmware to the latest version before? If not, could you please try and test again? Thank you.

hello Natalia,

I have a question. i bought dji mini 3 pro about 2 weeks ago. i never crashed it, neither applied any force to the gimbal. somehow, yesterday i noticed that gimbal is turned towards the right side. horizon is level just camera is turned to the right. i tried to do the auto gimbal calibration and it is still the same. only if i do manual calibration of the yaw, but it is -4.5. somehow i find it strange, that the gimbal auto calibration doesnt calibrate it... any tips to solve the problem?
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we know if the aircraft has been repaired and returned to you now?
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

amadej.mocnik Posted at 8-28 12:51
hello Natalia,

I have a question. i bought dji mini 3 pro about 2 weeks ago. i never crashed it, neither applied any force to the gimbal. somehow, yesterday i noticed that gimbal is turned towards the right side. horizon is level just camera is turned to the right. i tried to do the auto gimbal calibration and it is still the same. only if i do manual calibration of the yaw, but it is -4.5. somehow i find it strange, that the gimbal auto calibration doesnt calibrate it... any tips to solve the problem?

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Please remove the microSD card from the aircraft and place the aircraft in a stable status and restart it. And then calibrate the gimbal in the app again. You may also upgrade the firmware through DJI Assistant 2. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
2022-8-29
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-29 01:40
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Please remove the microSD card from the aircraft and place the aircraft in a stable status and restart it. And then calibrate the gimbal in the app again. You may also upgrade the firmware through DJI Assistant 2. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads

hi.
The results are the same. when i calibrate it, the gimbal faces towards the right side. but when i power it off, the gimbal goes center forward again. what would be the issue? since the first time i calibrated it it is facing towards right side...
I also did the compas calibration before that. i wonder, are compas, imu and gimbal calibration relevant one to another?
I repeat again, drone or gimbal did not recieve any damage at all, not even a slight bump. i really don't get it, why auto calibration doesn't do it's job as it should. also i am performing gimbal calibration on the table which is level.
2022-8-29
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-29 01:40

i tried to upgrade the firmware with dji assistant 2 and now i even have the error unable to take off code: 30064.

What could be wrong?
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

amadej.mocnik Posted at 8-29 11:46
i tried to upgrade the firmware with dji assistant 2 and now i even have the error unable to take off code: 30064.

What could be wrong?

We are sorry to know about this. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message and export the logs for our further analysis? Please also tell us the time of the issue to locate the log. Below are the methods for exporting Aircraft Data and App log, you may upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us.
1. Exporting Aircraft/DJI RC Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft/DJI RC is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft/DJI RC, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.
2. If you're using RC-N1, please exporting App log
(1) Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap 'Transfer files' in the 'USB connection mode' that appeared on the mobile phone.
(2) Click the mobile phone icon in 'My Computer' and go to internal storage.
(3) Find the logs file via path /android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG.
(4) Copy and paste the entire 'LOG' file folder to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder.
2022-8-30
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-30 00:18
We are sorry to know about this. Could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the error message and export the logs for our further analysis? Please also tell us the time of the issue to locate the log. Below are the methods for exporting Aircraft Data and App log, you may upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us.
1. Exporting Aircraft/DJI RC Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads

Should i share it here or in private message to you?
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

amadej.mocnik Posted at 8-30 01:00
Should i share it here or in private message to you?

You can share it here directly, we will forward it to our team for further check.
2022-8-30
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-30 03:04
You can share it here directly, we will forward it to our team for further check.

i will just send it back. first of all, there is no list of what error codes mean. second, i got a contact from support team which is based in my country and they said that it is software error, 30064. it feels like the unit is messed up straight from the factory. it really is sad that i as a consumer can not solve the issues by myself. can't do factory reset of the drone, gimbal is off, no chance of getting it auto calibrated straight forward, it's allways off on the yaw for 5 degrees. and when i tried to refresh the firmware, now it won't even fly. really sad. and it's my first purchase of your drones... i'll send it back and i expect a new unit. Thanks.
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

amadej.mocnik Posted at 9-1 06:24
i will just send it back. first of all, there is no list of what error codes mean. second, i got a contact from support team which is based in my country and they said that it is software error, 30064. it feels like the unit is messed up straight from the factory. it really is sad that i as a consumer can not solve the issues by myself. can't do factory reset of the drone, gimbal is off, no chance of getting it auto calibrated straight forward, it's allways off on the yaw for 5 degrees. and when i tried to refresh the firmware, now it won't even fly. really sad. and it's my first purchase of your drones... i'll send it back and i expect a new unit. Thanks.

Hello, there. We are really sorry for the unpleasant experience you have. Our engineers are really concerned about this issue now and we are trying to collect as much data as possible. We respect your option to send it back and replace it. Could you please send it back to our service center so that we can quickly find your aircraft and export the log for our engineers? You may contact our support and let them create a case for you through this email address: support@dji.com. After that, would you please send us your case number? Thanks.
2022-9-1
Use props
fans85e92523
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-1 20:32
Hello, there. We are really sorry for the unpleasant experience you have. Our engineers are really concerned about this issue now and we are trying to collect as much data as possible. We respect your option to send it back and replace it. Could you please send it back to our service center so that we can quickly find your aircraft and export the log for our engineers? You may contact our support and let them create a case for you through this email address: . After that, would you please send us your case number? Thanks.

Hello, i have a question.
Why is video from my unit so noisy and grainy after a slight shadow lift? It's a snapshot of 4k30fps. Settings used were 1/60, iso 100. Even the original file has a bit of noise and grain. It also flickers in a way. It's like noise is moving somehow. What would be that? Thanks!
Screenshot_20221117_072853_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans85e92523 Posted at 11-16 23:57
Hello, i have a question.
Why is video from my unit so noisy and grainy after a slight shadow lift? It's a snapshot of 4k30fps. Settings used were 1/60, iso 100. Even the original file has a bit of noise and grain. It also flickers in a way. It's like noise is moving somehow. What would be that? Thanks!

May we know the format of this picture? Is it convenient for you to upload the original picture to cloud drive and share it with us?
2022-11-17
Use props
fans85e92523
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-17 00:44
May we know the format of this picture? Is it convenient for you to upload the original picture to cloud drive and share it with us?

https://we.tl/t-zFcrxUEf69

Both videos, original and graded one...
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans85e92523 Posted at 11-17 01:38
https://we.tl/t-zFcrxUEf69

Both videos, original and graded one...

Understand. We will let our engineers further verify the issue.
2022-11-17
Use props
fans85e92523
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-17 03:43
Understand. We will let our engineers further verify the issue.

Let me know what they say please and i wonder, when can i expect any info? Thank you.
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans85e92523 Posted at 11-17 03:52
Let me know what they say please and i wonder, when can i expect any info? Thank you.

Hi, may we know if it is the video downloaded from your DJI FLY APP? Our engineers would like the original video on your SD card or aircraft. Would you please upload it again?
2022-11-17
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-17 04:06
Hi, may we know if it is the video downloaded from your DJI FLY APP? Our engineers would like the original video on your SD card or aircraft. Would you please upload it again?

https://we.tl/t-8CIW86UZFK

Here is the original file from the sd card. I have Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSDXC
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

amadej.mocnik Posted at 11-17 08:46
https://we.tl/t-8CIW86UZFK

Here is the original file from the sd card. I have Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSDXC

Thank you for getting back to us, we will double-confirm with our engineers.
At the same time, you may try to adjust the sharpness and noise reduction settings. Thank you.
2022-11-18
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 03:38
Thank you for getting back to us, we will double-confirm with our engineers.
At the same time, you may try to adjust the sharpness and noise reduction settings. Thank you.

It was default values. 0 sharpness and 0 noise reduction. I believe it should be ok... But it's not
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

amadej.mocnik Posted at 11-18 06:09
It was default values. 0 sharpness and 0 noise reduction. I believe it should be ok... But it's not

Understand. We are still waiting for the reply. We will update here as soon as they reply to us.
2022-11-19
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-19 01:39
Understand. We are still waiting for the reply. We will update here as soon as they reply to us.

Any info by now?
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Because of the weekend, there will be some delay in receiving the response from our engineers. We will reply to you as soon as possible during working hours. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we may suggest that you try to fly the drone in a good light environment again and see if the issue persists, please also try to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, we recommend that you send the drone back to us for further diagnosis.
Please start a case at https://www.dji.com/support/repair
Thank you.
2022-11-21
Use props
amadej.mocnik
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 02:53
Hi there, we may suggest that you try to fly the drone in a good light environment again and see if the issue persists, please also try to refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, we recommend that you send the drone back to us for further diagnosis.
Please start a case at https://www.dji.com/support/repair
Thank you.

https://we.tl/t-6QyEhXoI5A

Even in good light conditions the trouble persists. take a look in the shadow areas. it just can't be that bad from the sd card straight from the camera ungraded.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

amadej.mocnik Posted at 11-22 01:41
https://we.tl/t-6QyEhXoI5A

Even in good light conditions the trouble persists. take a look in the shadow areas. it just can't be that bad from the sd card straight from the camera ungraded.

Sorry for the result. In this case, please use the link above and send the drone to our service center, we will check it further and provide you with a solution.
2022-11-22
Use props
djiuser_cfbhJHvxtDSA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1716175 ft
United States

I had a minor crash. Now I am unable to calibrate my gimbal. Neither Auto or manual works. Suggestions???
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_cfbhJHvxtDSA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1716175 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-26 23:48

I had a minor crash. My mini 3 will not recalibrate the gimbal. Help!
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cfbhJHvxtDSA Posted at 11-24 15:43
I had a minor crash. My mini 3 will not recalibrate the gimbal. Help!

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have a minor crash and the gimbal can not be recalibrated, for flight safety, we suggest you send us your drone for further check, here is the link to start a repair case: https://www.dji.com/support/repair Please don't worry, we will check the problem and keep you updated.
If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.
2022-11-25
Use props
fans7d03171c
New

Brazil

Gabriel Lehto Posted at 8-1 10:08
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][/img]

Hi Gabriel, did you fiz your gimbal? I had the exact same problem!

Did you fix it with Dji service or by yourself? What part did you replace?
2022-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7d03171c Posted at 12-31 09:19

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please tell us more details about the gimbal issue you encountered? The model of your drone is DJI Mini 3 Pro, right? Did you try to calibrate the gimbal to see if the issue still exists?
2022-12-31
Use props
Gabriel Lehto
lvl.2
Brazil

fans7d03171c Posted at 2022-12-31 09:19

Hi,
actually I needed to buy and change all the gimbal.
I bought it on AliExpress. Link: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005004654801507.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.138.b3e4caa4S1O3CQ&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

But I noticed after change it that I could buy only the part that was broken.. without the camera.. that could be changed for the new parts.

If the camera of your drone is ok you can change only the parts of the gimbal that is damage... That is cheaper.
Link: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005004774847244.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.26.b3e4caa4S1O3CQ&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra

Hope you can fix your drone asap.

Happy new year!
Gabriel Lehto

2023-1-1
Use props
Gabriel Lehto
lvl.2
Brazil

fans7d03171c Posted at 2022-12-31 09:19

Regarding the service I sent it to guy that wok fixing DJI drones (they aren't Dji Service) and they did awesome job changing all the gimbal.

I don't recommend that you change the gimbal by yourself because you will need equipments to calibrate the gimbal itself and the camera.

Hope help you fix your drone!
Gabriel Lehto  
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_BC4BBnbXLHJy
New

United Kingdom

Gimbal stuck, doesn’t move at all, brand new, never been flown. Firmware updated, nothing physically obstructing the gimbal, will not calibrate. Permanently stuck in this position. V v disappointed
2023-2-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules