choppy video, reduced frame rate only when using the mimo app?
2460 5 2022-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CCatalano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315374 ft
Bahamas

Here's the video.

Settings are 1080p 30fps.
I opened it in adobe after effects, and it shows it's only 16.825 fps!
I tried restarting my phone, and closing all background apps.
Phone is a Samsung A31

Here's another video

2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CCatalano. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI OM 4 for us to be able to soalte the issue. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A31 ) that you are using on your DJI OM 4 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A31 will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 4. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf ). Thank you.
2022-7-27
Use props
CCatalano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315374 ft
Bahamas

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 18:55
Hello there CCatalano. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI OM 4 for us to be able to soalte the issue. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A31 ) that you are using on your DJI OM 4 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A31 will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI OM 4. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en6.pdf ). Thank you.

So on that list, there's the Samsung Galaxy A50s.
My phone store has the Samsung Galaxy A52s.
The A52s will work just as well, right?
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CCatalano Posted at 8-3 06:54
So on that list, there's the Samsung Galaxy A50s.
My phone store has the Samsung Galaxy A52s.
The A52s will work just as well, right?

Hi there CCatalano. Thank you for the reply and for these information. The mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A52s ) might be able to work on your DJI OM 4 but since DJI has not officially recommend the said mobile device. We will not be able to guarantee that it will run all the functions of the DJI OM 4 and of the DJI Mimo application. Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application and for the DJI OM 4 in the future. Thank you.
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_YiP7Iorawhvr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104587 ft
Ukraine

Hello, Dji! I bought an OM 4 se recently. I use it with my Samsung s21+ on Android 12. What I've noticed after a month of use:
1. Comparing to iOS, Android app functionality is very poor - interface and options are different. I can feel that dji does not appreciate Android users at all.
2. Zooming  - is a disaster, its choppy just as my OM4 got hiccups
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_LBFId2emVtbx
New

Serbia

I have same and worse problem on my Huawei P50 pro with OM4 SE. I try to reinstal app, try on clean/total reseted phone result is always same. On anny seting video resloution and framerate same problem
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules