I can't find a way to fix my problem
Any help please

Image.jpeg
Image2.jpeg
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Orangemeca. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Mimo application for us to be able to isolate the issue. After checking the mobile device ( iPad Pro 11 3rd Generation ) that you are using on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Pro 11 3rd Generation will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI Pocket 2. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you.
2022-7-28
Use props
Orangemeca
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 02:11
Hello there Orangemeca. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Mimo application for us to be able to isolate the issue. After checking the mobile device ( iPad Pro 11 3rd Generation ) that you are using on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Pro 11 3rd Generation will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI Pocket 2. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you.

OK
Thanks, I'll fix the problem with tilt lock
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules