Dji Fpv controller not charging
1029 5 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BMXTALK2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210981 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I bought my Fpv combo kit over a year ago but have not used it for 6months or so, I got it back out today to find the controller it came with will not charge up at all. I'm using the transformer it came with and the original cables. Can someone please? Regards Gary

2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you changed to another cable or adapter to have a try?
2022-7-28
Use props
BMXTALK2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 03:06
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you changed to another cable or adapter to have a try?

Hi, Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I have tried multiple different cables and adaptors but to no avail.
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BMXTALK2 Posted at 7-28 03:14
Hi, Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I have tried multiple different cables and adaptors but to no avail.

Thanks for your reply. If you have changed the cable and adapter and charged it overnight but the remote controller still can not be turned on. We would recommend you apply for a repair request and then send it back for further analysis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-7-28
Use props
BMXTALK2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 04:56
Thanks for your reply. If you have changed the cable and adapter and charged it overnight but the battery still can not be turned on. We would recommend you change the battery.

Hi, where can I purchase batteries for the remote control unit ??
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BMXTALK2 Posted at 7-28 09:59
Hi, where can I purchase batteries for the remote control unit ??

Sorry for the confusion, we have edited the post above. Please check. If you have any questions later, please feel free to talk.
2022-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules