Unlink Mini 2 from Account
2974 11 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4315f1e7
lvl.1

Germany

I sold my Mini 2 and want to delete it from my account. On my smartphone this also worked.  But now when I look at the RC remote of the Mini 3, the Mini 2 is still there. It is of course the same account.
If I now press on the RC remote control to decouple, I get the error message -53261.
So when I open the DJI Fly app on the smartphone, only the Mini 3 is visible.  When I open the app on the RC controller of the Mini 3, I see both drones, the Mini 2 and the Mini 3.
Please Help
Jörg

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a screenshot of the page in DJI FLY APP - Profile- Device Management to have a look?
2022-7-28
Use props
fans4315f1e7
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-28 05:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have a screenshot of the page in DJI FLY APP - Profile- Device Management to have a look?

have you received the screenshot?
2022-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4315f1e7 Posted at 8-3 07:27
have you received the screenshot?

Hi there, the screenshot is not attached. Could you please upload it again?
2022-8-3
Use props
fans4315f1e7
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 8-3 19:55
Hi there, the screenshot is not attached. Could you please upload it again?

I had written you a Personal Message the first time, it didn't seem to get through. If you need the serial number and the account, tell me to which email I can send it. I will of course not post this data here for everyone.
greetings Jörg
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans4315f1e7 Posted at 8-4 05:21
I had written you a Personal Message the first time, it didn't seem to get through. If you need the serial number and the account, tell me to which email I can send it. I will of course not post this data here for everyone.
greetings Jörg
[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thanks for your feedback. For your issue, we will recommend you restart the aircraft and app first. If (-53255) error code appears, it might be because the account you log into is not the bound account before, please recall the bound account, change the account and try again.
2022-8-5
Use props
fans4315f1e7
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-5 01:59
Thanks for your feedback. For your issue, we will recommend you restart the aircraft and app first. If (-53255) error code appears, it might be because the account you log into is not the bound account before, please recall the bound account, change the account and try again.

No, it is the same account.
Of course, I have restarted the devices several times in the meantime.
Again:
The DJI Mini 2 was sold and was tied to the current account. I bought the Mini Pro 3 new, everything is fine with the Mini 3.
The Mini 2 I sold, and logged out on the smartphone. On the smartphone (SAME ACCOUNT= kontakt@ qua.......) it is also no longer visible, but on the controller it is still there. Of course I can't start the Mini 2 now, I don't have it anymore. (SOLD)
2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for the update.
Could you please send us your SN of mini 2 via PM as well. We have sent you a pm to contact you as well, please check.
We will confirm the details you offered with the relevant team and keep you updated ASAP. Please don't worry.

2022-8-6
Use props
James Dao
New
Flight distance : 64964 ft

Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-6 00:03
Thank you for the update.
Could you please send us your SN of mini 2 via PM as well. We have sent you a pm to contact you as well, please check.
We will confirm the details you offered with the relevant team and keep you updated ASAP. Please don't worry.

Dear All! We have sample problem! Because buy Fly Mini 2 from other people! Now can't remove min2 take out them acount !
Thanks
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

James Dao Posted at 12-17 08:15
Dear All! We have sample problem! Because buy Fly Mini 2 from other people! Now can't remove min2 take out them acount !
Thanks

Hi there, please note that it is needed to perform unbinding via the associate account. If the drone is bound to the account of the previous owner, we recommend that you contact the seller for further assistance.
To remove the aircraft from the account, there is no need to connect the aircraft. But only the bound account can operate this function. The path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from account
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_bv7u7PXD0B91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 353330 ft
Netherlands

Is there a solution yet?
I have exact the same problem.
Bough a mini 3 pro, sell the mini 2.
In my phone it was possible to remove the mini 2 from my account.
In de remote control it's still exist. If i want to remove it there, i got the 'server error. check and try again later (-53261). I'm logged in with the same account as on my phone.

The buyer has create an own account.

EDIT:
After a few time connect with the mini 3 pro the mini 2 disappears on the controller. Problem solved

2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_bv7u7PXD0B91 Posted at 4-8 10:35
Is there a solution yet?
I have exact the same problem.
Bough a mini 3 pro, sell the mini 2.

Sorry for the late reply. Glad to know the problem is resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules