User Authentication Failure
890 3 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgemc_1
lvl.2

United States

HI
This seems to be an annoying and on-going issue.

Every time I am required to unlock a zone I get a user authentification failure notice when turning on the unlock button in the DJI Go 4 app. After receiving approval I can import it successfully to the aircraft but when I flip the switch to turn it on I get the message stated above.

This unlock request is for a job I will be doing in Aug and I will not have Internet access on location. I want to be sure that when I get there I don't have any issues taking off.

I appreciate any guidance on this matter.

Thanks
George
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there George. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to help you further. We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-28
Use props
georgemc_1
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 19:41
Hello there George. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe Department at  for us to be able to help you further. We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

Thank you!
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there georgemc_1. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules