Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire2 support small arm got out if its place
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pakna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3235 ft
Netherlands

Last week I bought a new Inspire2 with a Zenmuse X7 35mm lens.
Today I flew the derone for the second time. Approximately 1 minute into the flight, the drone started to rotate like crazy and eventually drifted 3 km away. I had no control over the drone, and it was rotating in the air, and I couldn't get it back. Fortunately, the area I was flying over was very flat with no tall obstacles. I figured out how to use the RTH to get the dron back. After using the RTH, after a few minutes, the dron got stable and returned back, but the moment it got close to the ground, it started to rotate like crazy. As the drone came closer, I realised something like a black teapot was hanging from the drone. Eventually, after a few failed attempts to land the crazy drifting drone, I took the risk of jumping and grabbing the drone in the air because there was no way to get the dron to land normally. One of my friends managed to turn off the motors after grabbing the drone. Finally, the drone did not crash. What happened? The right side small supply arm, which was completely out of its place, caused the main right arm to rotate and the drone to drift in the air. After close inspection, I realised the small supply arm is not screwed but glued in its place. DJI Is it normal that a new drone I bought last week is defected like this? Is there any guarantee that the other parts won't get out of place while flying? Do you recommend glueing it back? I've had a lot of experience with Mavic, but this was my first time with Inspire2, and I'm disappointed.

2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pakna. I am sorry to read and to know what happened and thank you for reaching out. Since unfortunate event happened to your DJI Drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for what happened and thank you.
2022-7-28
Use props
Pakna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3235 ft
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 19:14
Hello there Pakna. I am sorry to read and to know what happened and thank you for reaching out. Since unfortunate event happened to your DJI Drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for what happened and thank you.

Thank you DJI Stephen for replying back. The problem is I can't send the drone back to an approved DJI store because I bought the drone in London but right now I am in a country which has now official DJI store, therefore it is not possible to send it back.
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Pakna Posted at 8-1 04:24
Thank you DJI Stephen for replying back. The problem is I can't send the drone back to an approved DJI store because I bought the drone in London but right now I am in a country which has now official DJI store, therefore it is not possible to send it back.

Hi there Pakna. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Since there is no official DJI Store near you. It would be best con contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to give out the best way on how to solve this issue. Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules