How do I export flight data from RC controller
5181 15 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SSteele1
lvl.1

United States

Can someone point me to link or explain how to download the flight data from the RC controller?  I can see it on the controller, just can't do anything with it.  When originally poking around the Flight Data Center, at the top it said 'Auto Flight Record Backup' and then to the right in blue it had "Enable".  I touched that and all that happened was the blue Enable went away.  
Ideally I want to save these to my installed microSD card but have no idea how to save them there or transfer them from whereever they are.  
Thanks for any help.

2022-7-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sync mine to the DJI cloud and then have a free airdata.com account that can sync them from DJI and lets you download either the original or various other formats.
2022-7-28
Use props
SSteele1
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-28 23:14
I sync mine to the DJI cloud and then have a free airdata.com account that can sync them from DJI and lets you download either the original or various other formats.

Thanks for the reply.  I will check that out.
2022-7-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SSteele1 Posted at 7-29 05:32
Thanks for the reply.  I will check that out.

No probs SSteele1.
2022-7-30
Use props
beamerbuilder1-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2015899 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m new to the Mini 3 Pro with RC controller. How do I sync the flight records on my RC controller to the DJI Cloud and my account. Shouldn’t this be automatic whenever connected to WiFi like my phone does with my Mavic 2 Pro? Thanks in advance
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

beamerbuilder1-sp Posted at 4-15 19:22
I’m new to the Mini 3 Pro with RC controller. How do I sync the flight records on my RC controller to the DJI Cloud and my account. Shouldn’t this be automatic whenever connected to WiFi like my phone does with my Mavic 2 Pro? Thanks in advance

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. To sync your flight records, you can enable "Auto-sync Flight Records." Go to Profile>Settings>Sync Flight Data. We hope this helps. Have a nice day!
2023-4-16
Use props
beamerbuilder1-sp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 04:31
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. To sync your flight records, you can enable "Auto-sync Flight Records." Go to Profile>Settings>Sync Flight Data. We hope this helps. Have a nice day!

I have mine set to auto sync but it still doesn’t sync to the DJI cloud
2023-4-16
Use props
beamerbuilder1-sp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 04:31

I enabled auto sync prior to the Mini 3 Pro’s first flight. I can see the flight listed in my flight records on the RC but it doesn’t upload to DJI’s cloud. Is there a manual way to sync / push it up to the cloud like on Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom? Thanks
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

beamerbuilder1-sp Posted at 4-16 11:21
I enabled auto sync prior to the Mini 3 Pro’s first flight. I can see the flight listed in my flight records on the RC but it doesn’t upload to DJI’s cloud. Is there a manual way to sync / push it up to the cloud like on Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom? Thanks

Thanks for the update. Ensure that the remote controller is connected to the network. And yes, you may manually sync it. Go to Profile>More>Flight Data Center.
When connected to the network, there will be a prompt for "Auto Flight Record Backup." Select the option to enable it at upper-right side. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
beamerbuilder1-sp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 05:19
Thanks for the update. Ensure that the remote controller is connected to the network. And yes, you may manually sync it. Go to Profile>More>Flight Data Center.
When connected to the network, there will be a prompt for "Auto Flight Record Backup." Select the option to enable it at upper-right side. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

There’s no prompt for flight data manual backup.
image.jpg
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

beamerbuilder1-sp Posted at 4-17 11:13
There’s no prompt for flight data manual backup.

Is the DJI RC connected to the WiFi or network? Please leave it for a while and check after some time if the option appears. You may also try connecting to another network to cross-test. Please let us know if it's the same. Thank you.
2023-4-18
Use props
beamerbuilder1-sp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 00:48
Is the DJI RC connected to the WiFi or network? Please leave it for a while and check after some time if the option appears. You may also try connecting to another network to cross-test. Please let us know if it's the same. Thank you.

I was connected to my wifi network for 30 minutes. Still no prompt to update the flight records. I’m stumped! Also have the latest firmware updates on the aircraft, remote and DJI fly safe. For a new drone this is kind of disappointing. Think I’ll keep flying my Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom until this hopefully updates again soon. Thanks
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

beamerbuilder1-sp Posted at 4-18 15:41
I was connected to my wifi network for 30 minutes. Still no prompt to update the flight records. I’m stumped! Also have the latest firmware updates on the aircraft, remote and DJI fly safe. For a new drone this is kind of disappointing. Think I’ll keep flying my Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom until this hopefully updates again soon. Thanks

We understand. We sent you a PM to collect some information to double-check it for you. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-4-19
Use props
djiuser_5mdoXKtt9v61
New

South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 4-19 02:16
We understand. We sent you a PM to collect some information to double-check it for you. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.

Hi Tony.
Having same challenge. Each time I turn the rc1 on , it asks me to upload to the cloud. Not really sure where this cloud is located, but anyway.

It's busy with the mavic3 pro compatibility update, I need to check if the recent flight log is still being logged, after the pop up requested I do cloud back up.
Does one delete these logs after backed up to either pc or cloud? My internal storage showed it was 227mb of flight data. Not sure I need, or want, to remove flight data from the controller.
Possible to store that flight log information from now on, on an SD card inserted into the controller? I would imagine that it's possible, you'd simply need to treat the controller like an android phone and plug it in on your laptop, yes?
Thanks for the help.
2023-5-7
Use props
Roninfyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9558930 ft
Singapore

Possible to delete the data from the controller (without upload it to cloud etc) ?
2023-5-7
Use props
Joody
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-4-18 00:48

Hi Tony....I'm having the same issue. I've followed your advice & still don't get the prompt. Also, when I go to my DJI app on my iPhone, Profile-More- the top bar showing the total of flights, time, etc shows, but not the individual flights. Any solutions to that?
Also referring to the screen shot above from beamerbuilder, some of the videos I have watched show the screen to be the same as this one ( i.e. the thumbnail under All Aircraft ) & others just have the Cloud symbol there without the thumbnail. Please explain the difference as well as what happens when I tap on the thumbnail ? I'm guessing it has to do with syncing to the cloud since there is a cloud symbol on the thumbnail? Thanks in advance
1-16 18:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules