3154 6 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tURwcIefdvTN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7119 ft
Slovakia

Hi everyone..
Basically what happened today took me by surprise. I was out in the field, countryside, far away from everything, and a weak gps signal popped up on the screen. I have almost crashed it because it started to drift,,but fortunately managed to land it. The strange thing is that the rc signal was full, 32 satellites, and still no gps,,, actually this was my second flight with the mini 3, ,, the home point wasn't updated so restricted me to fly higher than 30m,,,I have never encountered this on any of my previous dji drones, and I have owned the Mavic 2 pro and air2s,, so no idea what is going on,,,,,my previous drones had 0 gps problems on that exact same spot.

So I think that a drone problem,,hope not.
I'd be curious if somebody else experienced the same issue
2022-7-28
Use props
djiuser_tURwcIefdvTN
lvl.1
Slovakia

I forgot to add that everything was updated to the latest firmware + compas and imu calibration done
2022-7-28
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Before flying is your home location updated?
2022-8-1
Use props
djiuser_XFUQrVsRG0KP
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_tURwcIefdvTN Posted at 7-28 13:01
I forgot to add that everything was updated to the latest firmware + compas and imu calibration done

Hi, I have the same problem with my new Dji mini 3 pro. RC shows me up to 25 satellites with weak signal and get not a gps fix.
Was it possible for you to fix this problem?
Thanks
2022-9-19
Use props
ffusti
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fly.overflying Posted at 8-1 18:03
Before flying is your home location updated?

No,,I have spent one full battery worth of time waiting for it to update the home point
2022-10-18
Use props
ffusti
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_XFUQrVsRG0KP Posted at 9-19 23:42
Hi, I have the same problem with my new Dji mini 3 pro. RC shows me up to 25 satellites with weak signal and get not a gps fix.
Was it possible for you to fix this problem?
Thanks

I have sent the drone back to dji and according to them nothing is wrong with it,,, utterly useless,,,now im waiting for it to arrive back
2022-10-18
Use props
normaldroneuser3233
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7290 ft
Georgia

I also have the same problem. I crashed the drone by losing its arm and somehow camera shaking and coudn't hover or brake and turned on attidure mode EXACLY AFTER TAKOFF
2022-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules