1409 8 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fyx473qH8Nof
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86496 ft
Italy

I post a video of another guy,
I have the same problem using the Spotlight function.

I have tried several times the function, but always the same problem, RC signal <> Drone at maximum, always quite close 100-200 mt.

The video return on the RC freezes for several time, but the commands to the drone come through and the video is recorded, I have tried about 15 times without ever getting it to work.

Mastershot and panorama work without prolems.

RC controller cool, used in shade.

Spotlightforse is the only function I could use, I hope they fix this bug.

Others the same problem?

2022-7-28
Use props
DreamWorks
lvl.2

Germany

It is not something I have tested yet, but I was hoping to try it out tomorrow as my friend is attempting to paddleboard for the very 1st time, that is something I cannot afford to miss for obvious reasons, looks like I will have to do a few tests prior I think. I will report back later tomorrow, or today if I get time to test this.
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mini 3 Pro to a different location with less interference then try doing the process once again to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-7-28
Use props
AntoFxfly
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-28 19:24
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please fly your DJI Mini 3 Pro to a different location with less interference then try doing the process once again to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please keep us posted. Thank you.
I tried in 3 different locations, all with little interference, even in one (there is no trace of other signals, drone and controller have the latest update, if the spot light function works, the problem is that the image controller freezes for a long time.
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_5FQIgJsyVDsp
New

Germany

Same here since latest Update. Rc controler Picture freeze and not responding by any touch.. the Controller still working..
When you fly max altitude or distance its hart to get the drone back.

Kind regards
2022-7-30
Use props
AntoFxfly
lvl.2
Italy

Unfortunately, it can sometimes be dangerous to lose the video; I have tried the Spotlight function many times, but it always fails, I have to make the test by trying to change flight mode, I have not paid attention if it could be a problem only on cine or normal mode. However, it seems to be a bug that plagues more users
2022-7-30
Use props
AntoFxfly
lvl.2
Italy

You can see how the drone accepts commands, the telemetry points this out, while the video remains in freeze on the controller.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_lf1J14kVkLKF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23219 ft
United States

To the OP , I’m glad that my problem isn’t isolated . From the day that I posted that YouTube video my issue still hasn’t been fixed despite after send my RC in for warranty/repair . I know that it was an issue on previous updates but I believe that this is unacceptable .
The chat support was great but it seems the support staff has a variety of options for how to handle claims. Everyone had different alternatives the three times I made touch with DJI.

1.Chat agents only requested that I send in my RC controller; they did not request the aircraft.

2.Support follow-up call questioned why the initial representative hadn't requested that I send in both the RC and aircraft to facilitate diagnosis.

3.I informed the technician that my problem was still present after receiving the RC from "repair." He placed me on hold for a short while as he searched the DJI forum. When he returned, he advised me to simply wait for a firmware update because this was a known problem .

SMH
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_lf1J14kVkLKF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23219 ft
United States

Just an updated , I sent back my RC and aircraft to DJI support . They gave me a call back today and told me that the issue with freezing when activating tracking is due to a fault board  (hardware) . They are sending me a replacement .
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules