Maven App - Change Video Settings ?
2139 3 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

I've recently been playimng around with the Maven flight controller app, and the Autopilot features are pretty cool !  Being able to adjust yaw, pitch, speed etc while the app guides the drone along a preset path gives me a lot more freedom to frame a shot.
Maven is fairly intuitive, and I've figured out most of the automation features with some trila and error.  However, I am completely stumped as to how to change or adjust the video settings - flipping from photo to video is straightforward, but the "sliders" icon that displays the camera settings only shows shutter speed, ISO etc - even when the app is set to video mode.  I can't seem to locate the settings for resolution or FPS speed...

If someone with a bit of Maven experience could kindly give me a hint it would be much appreciated ;-)

And even with this bit of confusion, I'd still recommend Maven to others - it's got a LOT of automation features for the few bucks the app costs, and I've had no issues whatsoever regarding stability or conflict with the official DJI Fly app on the same device.

Thanks!
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TomKatt. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Maven App ), I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the said application. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application when flying your DJI Drone to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Maven Application can void the warranty of your DJI Drone as well. Thank you and safe flying always.
2022-7-28
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

In the top right corner there is the symbol of the camera. When you click on this symbol, the setting appear below. Here you can find a switch for choosing between photos and videos. Then clicking on MENU you can setup everything, included the format and the size.
2022-7-28
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

Thanks !!!

I don’t know how I managed to miss pressing on the MENU label…. I guess I assumed that was just the title of the button group around the shutter button.  Funny how in today’s icon world I was expecting a gear or wrench or something lol.

Appreciate the quick reply!

2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules