No Flight Records (M300)
2861 5 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

Turned on the M300 controller this morning to find all my flight logs are gon and also the profile information (Flight Total Time, Travel Distance ect) all blank (N/A) there was a firmware update availible and the last point was addressing missing flight log bug that was resolved in this update (which I have now installed) anyone know how to get these back?
2022-7-28
Use props
fans5b25584c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

Don't know if this helps, but turned my controller on this morning and TXT flight logs were still there...

Internal Storage\DJI\com.dji.industry.pilot\FlightRecord

That folder appears to hold all the flight record txt files that I use to extract info

First time my controller was on with WiFi in several weeks, Pilot opening screen said "Remote Controller firmware update needed"

Did update, several restarts, no apparent problems other than my geofence area are reset again.

Flight Log txt files still there.

If it's any solace, the same type of thing happened to me a while back with stored missions. An email to DJI support yielded a very responsive person, but no resolution.

I started re-defining all my missions, then after a few days, there was another firmware update and all the old missions showed back up.

Since nobody from DJI has responded to your post, you might try enterprise email support.

As I understand, the flight logs are also stored in binary on the M300 itself, but those would have to either be decoded by DJI or some 3rd party software.

2022-7-31
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Australia

fans5b25584c Posted at 7-31 03:42
Don't know if this helps, but turned my controller on this morning and TXT flight logs were still there...

Internal Storage\DJI\com.dji.industry.pilot\FlightRecord

Thanks for the reply, I have more time today so I will fire up the M300 and see if the logs can be restored from the drone. I upload a lot so the cloud has them stored as well so a sync could have the last one I am missing. Now that it actually has found them

If all else fails I will contact the support.
2022-7-31
Use props
Arnor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Craig_Tas Posted at 7-31 16:35
Thanks for the reply, I have more time today so I will fire up the M300 and see if the logs can be restored from the drone. I upload a lot so the cloud has them stored as well so a sync could have the last one I am missing. Now that it actually has found them

If all else fails I will contact the support.

I also lost several days of flight records...not recovered.

Were you able to get those back?
2022-8-10
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Australia

Arnor Posted at 8-10 00:36
I also lost several days of flight records...not recovered.

Were you able to get those back?

When I synced them twice I finally got them all back except for the latest flight, which was only a small one. Firmware release seems to have addressed this issue according to the notes.
2022-8-14
Use props
Rbati
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25544337 ft

Germany

i think we need a format for Exporting from RC and reading Flight records on PC archive
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules