Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MINI SE not connecting to the RC controller after transmissionChange
5758 37 2022-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vxdanx
lvl.1
India

Today morning I had a flight with my MINI SE. It was struggling for range even in short distance due to network interferance. Then I decided to change the transmission to the best possible option. I went through a restart and then when I tried to connect it through the normal pairing process, It detected the controller when aircraft was turned on and was above 80% of charge. Same thing is happening even now and also there seems to be no way of factory reseting without the DJI FLY app. Please help me out with this issue as the drone is brand new and was purchased 3 days ago. Thank you!
2022-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there vxdanx. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening on your DJI Mini SE and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-7-29
Use props
vxdanx
lvl.1
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-29 00:07
Hello there vxdanx. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this issue is happening on your DJI Mini SE and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

Hi Stephen, it is stuck on searching aircraft in the DJI FLY app. Also I use a iPhone SE 2
2022-7-29
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

vxdanx Posted at 7-29 02:46
Hi Stephen, it is stuck on searching aircraft in the DJI FLY app. Also I use a iPhone SE 2

You only go through the connection process when you have a new device. You should just be able to connect your drone by plugging your phone into the remote controller and turning everything on.
2022-7-29
Use props
vxdanx
lvl.1
India

wa.jesse07 Posted at 7-29 14:06
You only go through the connection process when you have a new device. You should just be able to connect your drone by plugging your phone into the remote controller and turning everything on.

Yes I know, But th issue occured after I changed the transmission mode from auto to manual https://youtu.be/tBkcp0znFq8 this video represents the exact issue but with the mavic mini.
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

vxdanx Posted at 7-29 02:46
Hi Stephen, it is stuck on searching aircraft in the DJI FLY app. Also I use a iPhone SE 2

Hi there vxdanx. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application to see if the issue will persist. Thank you.

2022-7-30
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

The SE second generation doesn't support 5Ghz
2022-7-30
Use props
vxdanx
lvl.1
India

fateofangel Posted at 7-30 23:02

Okay then, i tried it on with a iPhone 13 pro and it still didnt work.
2022-7-31
Use props
gaurav_k
lvl.1
Australia

vxdanx Posted at 7-31 20:53
Okay then, i tried it on with a iPhone 13 pro and it still didnt work.

Hey brother, did you find any solution?
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_jFUFavSnXk16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112379 ft
United Kingdom

I’m having the same issue
2022-8-25
Use props
Shorse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162238 ft
United States

I have the same problem with 2 different minis and support was no help. I am extremely frustrated with this bug and hope it gets fixed asap but I dont  have much hope  
2022-8-25
Use props
LordStelvio
lvl.1

Italy

same problem !Mavic mini Se new with 5 ours of flytime
2022-9-2
Use props
cwskas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372661 ft
United States

How can one tell whether an SE is second generation?  Serial number?
2022-9-4
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

cwskas Posted at 9-4 02:10
How can one tell whether an SE is second generation?  Serial number?

i meant iphone not a drone
Date of production iphone se's are diffrent models / diffrent size screens etc
2022-9-4
Use props
cwskas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372661 ft
United States

fateofangel Posted at 9-4 02:33
i meant iphone not a drone
Date of production iphone se's are diffrent models / diffrent size screens etc

Ahhh, Thanks for clarifying.
I have been considering a Mini SE for a grandson and was wanting to make sure if I got one, it would be 2nd generation!  
2022-9-4
Use props
Frolo91
New

Venezuela

Hello friend, did you manage to solve the problem? The same thing happened to me a month after I bought the drone, the problem occurred after I changed the transmission mode from automatic to manual, the channels turned off and then they didn't turn on anymore!
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_ka15NDRtav4Y
lvl.1

United States

I am literally experiencing the exact same thing. Did you ever have any closure or solution to this issue?
2022-9-13
Use props
fansa95823b2
New

Italy

Same issue on my MINI SE. Yellow light flashing on the drone, impossible to connect after shifting from auto to manual channel.
Any solution?
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_3fW4eC4avv9p
New
Flight distance : 30295 ft
South Africa

I'm having the same issue: I cannot connect to my Mini SE - just a yellow flashing light. On my last flight, I manually selected a channel, and had a normal flight with a normal landing. Now, I cannot connect. Manual pairing does not work.

Has anyone found a solution yet?
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_ka15NDRtav4Y
lvl.1

United States

Is DJI even commenting or responding to anyone about this issue? I reached out several times and haven’t even gotten a reply
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_ka15NDRtav4Y
lvl.1

United States

Is DJI even commenting or responding to anyone about this issue? I reached out several times and haven’t even gotten a reply
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_3rrn144W8jXj
New

Italy

I have the same problem, has anyone solved it? How is it possible that no one answers? scandalous
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_KvMqfvWxKOlM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26171 ft
Brazil

Have the same problem. I try a diferent phone and dont conect
2022-10-10
Use props
Kartike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26211 ft
India

Hi All,

I'm facing the same issue. Please help if someone is able to debug it.

I have tried all possible things, but nothing is working... only yellow light is flashing.

I cannot send this to DJI, as there's no service centre in my country.
2022-10-16
Use props
peixotobinho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26171 ft
Brazil

After changing the channel to manual the drone lost connection with the remote control. It is flashing yellow. An aircraft not found error appears, and no satellite or wi-fi connection appears. I tried other phones with android and ios but without success. I did the procedures that DJI asked and it didn't work. I downgraded firmware and it didn't work. I need a solution, I have no guarantee in my country.
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_M8cNmGleUvaL
New

United States

Having the same issue now still no fix
2022-12-17
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

why did you even change from auto to manual
2022-12-17
Use props
superCoolDude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 453950 ft
United States

vxdanx, have you tried switching channels manually on the dji fly app? Depending on what kind of dji mini SE, one of them only supports 5Ghz but works well, and there is another one that uses 2.8Ghz too. The first drone isn't always intefered with, But you can change channels. Just go on Transmission on Dji fly app, switch from Auto channel switching to Manual switching, then pick a green bar on the chart below. The lower the bar height, the farther you can go, But make sure to check if the bar you want is green!!!! Then you will be
Here is some tips though. Depending where you live (I live where there isn't that much inteferance), no matter what, there will be inteference, so always make sure that there usn't that much trees, powerlines, and Wifi towers.
2022-12-30
Use props
superCoolDude
lvl.3
United States

superCoolDude Posted at 12-30 14:07
vxdanx, have you tried switching channels manually on the dji fly app? Depending on what kind of dji mini SE, one of them only supports 5Ghz but works well, and there is another one that uses 2.8Ghz too. The first drone isn't always intefered with, But you can change channels. Just go on Transmission on Dji fly app, switch from Auto channel switching to Manual switching, then pick a green bar on the chart below. The lower the bar height, the farther you can go, But make sure to check if the bar you want is green!!!! Then you will be

Here's the only thing, DO NOT CHANGE CHANNELS WHILE FLYING! You will lose connection
2022-12-31
Use props
superCoolDude
lvl.3
United States

fateofangel, The phone doesn't have to be 5G, It just has to have at least gps, which doesn't need 5G. The whole wireless connection stuff is between the remote and the drone itself. I use iPhone 7 and it works just fine.
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_7SMVn2eThqwk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70669 ft
United States

superCoolDude Posted at 2022-12-30 14:07
vxdanx, have you tried switching channels manually on the dji fly app? Depending on what kind of dji mini SE, one of them only supports 5Ghz but works well, and there is another one that uses 2.8Ghz too. The first drone isn't always intefered with, But you can change channels. Just go on Transmission on Dji fly app, switch from Auto channel switching to Manual switching, then pick a green bar on the chart below. The lower the bar height, the farther you can go, But make sure to check if the bar you want is green!!!! Then you will be
Here is some tips though. Depending where you live (I live where there isn't that much inteferance), no matter what, there will be inteference, so always make sure that there usn't that much trees, powerlines, and Wifi towers.

Is there a fix for this yet? My Mini SE was changed to manual mode now won’t pair with the controller. Mini SE is just blinking fast yellow. There must be a way to reset the controller with firmware.
2023-1-10
Use props
TBlaine27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70669 ft
United States

djiuser_7SMVn2eThqwk Posted at 1-10 15:40
Is there a fix for this yet? My Mini SE was changed to manual mode now won’t pair with the controller. Mini SE is just blinking fast yellow. There must be a way to reset the controller with firmware.

Changing channel between auto / manual is greyed out. I have tested with iphone, ipad, android.
2023-1-12
Use props
Martin
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All. Did this ever get sorted as mine has done the same after I changed the channel from Auto to manual?
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_MflOuxMiCD0v
New
Flight distance : 6837 ft
Puerto Rico

Hello vxdanx, did you managed to find a solution to this problem? Im currently experiencing the exact problem!!!!
2023-3-1
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

sent mine to fort worth....it shows delivered today...hopefully i will hear something soon
2023-3-1
Use props
Dronepilot_1975
lvl.1

Denmark

Same issue with mine DJI mini SE - will DJI Care Refresh cover this?
2023-3-14
Use props
Mohd Zaki Hamdan
New

Malaysia

Hello, i alsi have the same issue with my dji mini se, i’ve change the transmission to manual and now my drone won’t pair anymore, i already tried pressing 4 sec the power button, and alai have tried enter tge canera view ang connect to aircraft but still wont pair, really need help here
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_YQmZ6Kfu6Nem
lvl.3
Flight distance : 708307 ft

Philippines

there has to be an chip that malfunctioned responsible for the switching of 2.4ghz 5.8 ghz transmission that caused the unpairable problem and no computer access. i am suspecting it could be the atheros chip or the ambarella chip. should anyone have tested the removal and reworking of these chips to restore drones operation please inform. 0000.jpg
2023-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules