Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sending in drone without case paper to Ivy Technology in Hungary
3107 7 2022-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RafRaf11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1427057 ft
Germany

Hello, on Monday (25.07.2022) I opened a case CAS-9902670-R4J1T6, to send in my Mini 3 Pro for rapair. Which is under warranty.
So I shipped my unit to the address which i received in the case with the provided shipping label(UPS), namely:

Zoltan Szabo
Ivy Tecnology AMS HU / DJI
Vasarter u.1.
SZOMBATHELY
DJI
HU.

I unfortunatley forgot to put the printed case paper (with the barcode on it) inside the box with the unit.
After I realised my mistake (also on Monday) I did sent an email (over the contact tool on the website) to the DJI support explaining this exact situation, with the case paper(as PDF) in the attatchment. They have not responded to it yet.
Yesterday (28.07.2022) the UPS package was delivierd to the service center, but it still says "Not Received" on the repair progress inquiry website today.

How wrong did i do sending my unit to the service center without the case paper inside the package and what should I do now?

Thanks you for your reply  

2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for your reaching out. We will forward your case to our designated teams. No worries.
2022-7-29
Use props
RafRaf11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1427057 ft
Germany

Thank you very much
2022-7-29
Use props
brandon293021
lvl.1

Pakistan

heygood one
2023-2-23
Use props
Reneacute Unger
New

Hungary

Hello, I have placed a repair order. DJI has sent me a UPS label. I can't use this one because UPS doesn't provide service in Hungary.   

According to DJI support, can. not issue you another or new label for shipping.

Is there any possibility, since I live only 25 km from your service center, to drop off the package directly?
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Reneacute Unger Posted at 11-2 07:38
Hello, I have placed a repair order. DJI has sent me a UPS label. I can't use this one because UPS doesn't provide service in Hungary.   

According to DJI support, can. not issue you another or new label for shipping.

Hi there, you could send back the item by yourself. After that, please send the tracking number via e-mail to support@dji.com and our service support will help you to update the case.

At the same time, would you mind providing your case number? We will also help you to look into it, thanks.
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_I0r6aK4OPPOT
New
Flight distance : 4673606 ft
Italy

Oggi ho spedito Air 3 per un problema ai sensori all'interno del pacco ho messo la scatola originale più la sua borsa originale per essere più sicuri sul trasporto, spero che la borsa e la sua scatola vengono restituiti???
1-19 01:45
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_I0r6aK4OPPOT Posted at 1-19 01:45
Oggi ho spedito Air 3 per un problema ai sensori all'interno del pacco ho messo la scatola originale più la sua borsa originale per essere più sicuri sul trasporto, spero che la borsa e la sua scatola vengono restituiti???

Hope you are doing well.  Thank you for your reaching out. Sorry that currently we could only provide English service. May I know if you mean you are afraid of the package would be returned, since the device was packed in a bag and sent back with the original box?

You could please provide us the case number and we will help you to further check on it. Thanks.
1-19 06:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules