1964 5 2022-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Somer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 381821 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Is there any option to lock screen by code like android phone or tablet to nobody unauthorized can use drone ?
2022-7-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's an interesting question.  I haven't found a way to lock the RC's screen.  There is nothing about that in the user's manual either.  
2022-7-29
Use props
Somer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 381821 ft
  • >>>
Poland

The other think it's if somebody stole drone with DJI RC he got ease way to unbind drone from account...
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Somer. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that this function for the DJI RC is not available as of the moment. In addition, I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_sivWK2OsqeBq
New
Spain

YES PLEASE could we have a Lock Screen (& ability to lock ALL controls)???

I had been waiting for a mini to do active track and got rid of my mini 2 as soon as the 3 came out. I like to use my mini whilst riding but now I’ve discovered setting up the active track can be completely undone whilst squeezing the controller back into my pocket pressing the buttons or tapping the screen then you have to start all over again
2022-10-15
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Its a nice option and maybe if we are lucky We will have it in a firmware update.
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules