Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Exiting Quickshots
2987 8 2022-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VinceG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134662 ft
United Kingdom

Just a quick question.

I took the Mini 3 out this morning to test out a few things and had a go at the quickshots. After Id finished the quickshot circle, I couldnt get back to video mode. Where you click to change the mode, it wasnt doing anything. I even tried turning the RC off and on and it was still in quickshot mode.

Am I being dim. Im sure I just clicked the right hand icon to change the mode from photo/video/quickshot etc and that allowed me to select one of the other modes.

Thanks

2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VinceG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please press the Flight Pause button once or tap x in the DJI Fly application to exit Quickshots. The DJI Mini 3 Pro will brake and hover. Tap the screen again and the DJI Drone will continue shooting. In addition may we also please know if you have received and error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this issue happened? Thank you.
2022-7-29
Use props
VinceG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134662 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-29 19:00
Hello there VinceG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please press the Flight Pause button once or tap x in the DJI Fly application to exit Quickshots. The DJI Mini 3 Pro will brake and hover. Tap the screen again and the DJI Drone will continue shooting. In addition may we also please know if you have received and error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this issue happened? Thank you.

Hello Stephen, thanks for your response. When I try to get out of the Quickshots mode the controller shows a disabled Start button on the right and a disable icon above it (normally you would press the icon to change modes) which meant I could not change the mode. I just could do anything with getting out of the Quickshots. The pause button didn't get me out of that quickshots screen either. No error or message was displayed before, during or after I went into quickshots.

I will attempt to use it again and report back here with those results.

Thanks
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

VinceG Posted at 7-31 11:12
Hello Stephen, thanks for your response. When I try to get out of the Quickshots mode the controller shows a disabled Start button on the right and a disable icon above it (normally you would press the icon to change modes) which meant I could not change the mode. I just could do anything with getting out of the Quickshots. The pause button didn't get me out of that quickshots screen either. No error or message was displayed before, during or after I went into quickshots.

I will attempt to use it again and report back here with those results.

Hi there VinceG. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please post some sample photos showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-8-1
Use props
djiuser_925NLUeGOzhV
New

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-8-1 01:59
Hi there VinceG. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please post some sample photos showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist. Thank you and fly safe always.

I have the same issue here. I think that I am not undestanding how to cancel the quickshot function. For example:

I start a quickshot rocket video.
The drone does all the routine perfectly.
When it finish all buttons in the controller are in gray and I can't changhe the quick shot mode or go back to any other mode.

I tried with:
Pressing the phisical buttons for photo & video.
Pressing the pause video
Landing the drone
Other things

Nothing works.

Could you please helpme?

Using: Mini 3 Pro & DJI RC both of them updated.
2023-5-11
Use props
Exvirginian
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue. I can pause the flight by pressing the "Flight Pause" button but I must be blind as a bat because I cannot find a "X" on the controller screen to exit Quickshots mode.
2023-7-23
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

it seems to be glitched, did it repeat?
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_925NLUeGOzhV Posted at 5-11 05:35
I have the same issue here. I think that I am not undestanding how to cancel the quickshot function. For example:

I start a quickshot rocket video.

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about this situation. May I confirm if you're still experiencing this problem? If so, would it be possible for you to provide your current app version?
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Exvirginian Posted at 7-23 14:00
I am having the same issue. I can pause the flight by pressing the "Flight Pause" button but I must be blind as a bat because I cannot find a "X" on the controller screen to exit Quickshots mode.

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. May I confirm if the problem persists? May I confirm the firmware and app version? Furthermore, you may refer to our video tutorial I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules