Training for phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jrizo1
lvl.2

United States

Hi I just order a phantom 3 drone but I will like to get a cheep drone to practice and learn.
What will you recommend for training
Thanks
2015-8-5
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hubsan x4 keeps you on your toes flying around the house. Very little in the "cheap" bracket will prepare you for the P3 as although its a very advanced quadcopter that is relatively easy to get in the air. I would suggest you read as much as you can, view the videos by DJI and read the manual lots.

When you get the P3, take baby steps if its your first quad of this type. Big wide open field..
2015-8-5
Use props
lvl.4

United States

Blade Nano QX.   Master that inside your home and you will be flying the phantom like a pro.    Fun little toy that I've crashed many times.  Never needs a repair.   Also flys well outside in low wind.
2015-8-5
Use props
jrizo1
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the recommendation
2015-8-8
Use props
john_351
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128675 ft
United States

1111 Posted at 2015-8-5 23:51
Blade Nano QX.   Master that inside your home and you will be flying the phantom like a pro.    Fun  ...

I 2nd this, very fun fast little quad.  Fairly stable in no wind.  Fairly unstable and challenging if you have fans and AC running. ;)

Just practice free flight, coming and going, figure 8s, hovering over a spot and such.   My dog likes to jump and snap at it, so avoiding her can be the challenge.
2015-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules