8 day old Fpv
494 3 2022-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mEt7gLT98txz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1685449 ft
United States

Bad couple of last days, Wednesday night my drone decided to take control of itself, and auto land 1.5 miles away, had 2 bars for transmission,  but kept decending, battery was at 18%, i tried to get it up and home but no!!!! Spent hours looking for it to no avail. How accurate is the gps on the 3.0? I might have walked over it 10 times in the farm field, but I dont know... filed a Fly Away with DJI but not sure if its covered... i uploaded the flight log from the goggles and it was landing quick 1000ft drop with in 750ft distance. Im going back to look tomorrow morning... Does DJI cover fly aways w/ the FPV? And whats the cost....

Lost the drone, MA props, 256 card, and battery... is it just cheaper to buy a replacement drone from Amazon or the whole kit for 1,000  and have a backup pair of goggles?
2022-7-29
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

If you have care refresh, all you do is find the drone and send it in for a new one with a low cost. Had great experiences with it. Also, send the flight data for users to review it.
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened and thank you for reaching out. Since unfortunate event happened to your DJI FPV. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for what happened and thank you.
2022-7-29
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

If you get it back or you get another one make sure that you set in the menu for it to return to home on loss of signal.

2022-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules