DJI Mic and Pocket 2
501 4 2022-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CuteVegan
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I am planning to buy the Pocket 3 when it is out and I also want to buy the mic. 2 transmitters mean 2 mics for 2 people right?

Can I have 2 people using the 2 transmitters at the same time because I want to make a reality show on my Youtube? Or only 1 transmitter can be connected to the receiver once at a time?

Can anyone experienced can clarify? I want 2 people to wear the mics at the same time so they talk to each other and their voices can be recorded properly transmitted to 1 receiver connected to the Pocket 3
2022-7-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Both mics work together.
2022-8-15
Use props
CuteVegan
lvl.1

United States

Ahh I see, I think I did some research and I have read some information about that. Appreciate the response

Can't wait until the next Pocket is out to make Youtube videos
2022-8-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I am also interested in the DJI Mic and possibly get one later on. Just wondering if it works using the DJI Mic's USB-C adapter connected to the Pocket 2 (either directly of the DIA Handle connected) or if I will need to use the 3,5mm connector.

Would be great to be able to use the Pocket 2 creator combo's wireless mic and the DIA Handle's USB-C or 3,5mm connector for a microphone at the same time too, but as far as I know this is not possible, at least not on current firmware.
2022-8-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

HGDC84 Posted at 8-16 07:59
I am also interested in the DJI Mic and possibly get one later on. Just wondering if it works using the DJI Mic's USB-C adapter connected to the Pocket 2 (either directly of the DIA Handle connected) or if I will need to use the 3,5mm connector.

Would be great to be able to use the Pocket 2 creator combo's wireless mic and the DIA Handle's USB-C or 3,5mm connector for a microphone at the same time too, but as far as I know this is not possible, at least not on current firmware.

Got the DJI Mic and tested it out. You have no other options with the Pocket 2 except to use either the DIA Handle's 3,5mm connector or the Osmo Pocket 3,5mm to USB-C adapter. Direct connection through USB-C is not supported. It's not even physically possible to attach the receiver when using the Pocket 2's tripod mount adapter.

Also checked connecting the receiver to the Pocket 2 while trying to figure out a easy-to-handle and portable setup for both of them. Having the phone clip but NO PHONE ATTACHED helps, when having the receiver connected to the cold shoe if the clip with its adapter, after that just connect the DIA Handle and the cable from the receiver's output connection to the DIA Handle's 3,5 mm connector. However, if you don't have the DIA Handle attached and have a phone connected, you will need both the Osmo Pocket audio adapter and a longer cable, as the one supplied with the DJI  Mic is not long enough.

Slightly miffed, but I will live.
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules