4217 9 2022-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone_Agras
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1383983 ft

Spain

Hi,

We are having a lot of problems because we updated the Agras…before new update the agras Works perfecty and later started the problems with pump 1, appeared a advise that pump 1 not connected. Later i disconnect and reconnect the pump and nothing… i downgraded the version and i could work with problems pump 1. After the work the pump 1 don´t work when i press spraying button.
Later i replaced the pump 1 and the problems still appear, i updated again and nothing, downgraded RC and Agras again and nothing…and now the situation is that i have a expensive machine that don´t work because don´t update properly…

Later replaced pump 1 (I will chech the old pump if works because the error still appear), i can say that the pump 1 works but all the selenoid valvs of pump 1 (4 selenoid valvs...) don't open (I replaced the valvs but same problem) and i can't imagine any idea to solve the problems and i have a lot of works and now i can't offer my services...

Any idea to resolve the problems?

Thanks to all that can help me and other users with same problem.

2022-7-30
Use props
geosky.ch
lvl.2

Chile

did you took it to authorized dealer first?
2022-8-15
Use props
Drone_Agras
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1383983 ft

Spain

geosky.ch Posted at 8-15 17:41
did you took it to authorized dealer first?

Hi,
Finally i did a lot of changes (Downgrade, Upgrade, Switch solenoids valves and pumps) and later the problem disappear, but i don´t know what was the exact problem...
i can say that T30 is a excellent machine, but it has a lot of minimal failures that you can stay a time without working...
Regards.
2022-8-16
Use props
Novaldo242
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298005 ft

Bahamas

Hey I'm Having The Same problem with my T30. I upgraded it and now it's giving me errors. I tried to downgraded with assistant 2 MG and it failed. Plus my controller is now frozen on the icon. How do I reset the controller?
IMG-20230222-WA0051.jpeg
IMG-20230222-WA0039.jpeg
2023-2-22
Use props
Victor M
lvl.1

Paraguay

Hola! Estoy teniendo problema con el Agras T30! Es un problema muy similar a otro que y menciono en este foro.

El mío en el siguiente!. Primero me dio que la bomba 1 no esta conectada, allí a modo de prueba se activo el Spray y si conectaba pero solo asperjando por la bomba 2. Entonces para conferir si era una falla de la bomba 1 se procedió a invertir el lugar de cada bomba. Allí se activo de vuelta el spray y se activo la bomba 2 pero en lugar de la bomba 1 y se libero el liquido completamente. Luego se volvió a colocar cada bomba en su respectiva posición. Pero allí ya dio error en la bomba 2 por que el estaba en el lugar de la bomba 1. Luego siguiente ya no se activo el Spray.. Actualmente ya las bombas se encuentras en sus respectivos lugares de origen pero ya no se activa el Spray.

No hemos realizado aun tareas de actualización de degradación ni volver a la versión del Firmware mas actual.

Favor si me podrían dar una ayuda para que pueda resolver este problema.

Por lo que he observado en el foro es que este problema es un inconveniente que tiene los Agras T30.

Me gustaría si me pueden ayudar ya que tengo contratos de trabajo que debo cumplir y ya el tiempo en agricultura uno no lo puede detener.

Aguardo de una ayuda.

Gracias
2023-2-28
Use props
guydrones123
lvl.2

Canada

Agras t30
Please see pic below , also I did a IMU and compass calibration and still having this prompt , attempt to flight will cause a sudd n raise and drop in altitude. Please let me know if you Guys had this error and how to solve it

Thanks
C86B8D4B-18EC-494C-8F9F-479AD13F5C23.jpeg
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_0FqDFJzZDSGb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1447375 ft
Uganda

Having trouble updating to new firmware update, any one with the similar challenges and solutions where possible. Dji Agras T30 updating remote  controller to V01.00.0606.
2023-7-8
Use props
djiuser_0FqDFJzZDSGb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1447375 ft
Uganda

2023-7-8
Use props
diego benedito
New

Brazil

T30 erro no tanque de sólido, já coloquei em outro T30 e funcionou normal, já troquei avionica controladora e outros enfim o erro de potência fraca persiste  e tanque de sólido não funciona! O que fazer
3-18 12:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

diego benedito Posted at 3-18 12:18
T30 erro no tanque de sólido, já coloquei em outro T30 e funcionou normal, já troquei avionica controladora e outros enfim o erro de potência fraca persiste  e tanque de sólido não funciona! O que fazer

Hi there. We'll keep you posted on this [url= https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 517&pid=3270451]thread[/url].
3-18 18:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules