501 3 2022-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blade slap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20559377 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Can someone help? I have a RC 330 at 15% of battery capacity and tryng to charge one LED is blinking fast and no charging.
Thanks in advance
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Blade slap. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-30
Use props
Blade slap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20559377 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-30 19:13
Hello there Blade slap. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you. Thank you.

Thanks I succeed to recharge , probably was only to hot and was in protection or warning exactly i don't know . I just step down my anxiety , and wait 2 hour , after i succeed to recharge . Again Thanks
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Blade slap Posted at 7-30 22:49
Thanks I succeed to recharge , probably was only to hot and was in protection or warning exactly i don't know . I just step down my anxiety , and wait 2 hour , after i succeed to recharge . Again Thanks

Hi there Blade slap. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2022-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules