Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all, it’s me again.

We were having issues with one of our spreader so our vendor sent us a new control unit that is the small square box that attaches to the front of the spreader tank with three cable connections: one connects to the lower spreader control unit, the second connects to the left set of weight sensors and the third connects to the right set of weight sensors. The weight sensors have two sets of “engravings” on them (serial number and K Value). When we connect the new control unit it doesn’t recognize the weight sensors. You can go into Advanced settings where it supposedly allows you to key in the K Values from each of the weight sensors (default value is currently 1.0). However, when we key in any value and it asks us to verify (warning that it could mess with the weight values) and we confirm, then we click OK and the value goes right back to 1.0. I assume there’s some sort of “pairing mode” that we have to initiate for it to allow us to key in those values. We have two of the control units and trying to replace them on two different spreaders but we’re having the same issue on both, they won’t allow us to input the K Values from the weight sensors. We reached out to our vendor but they (after about 4 days) still haven’t heard anything back from DJI Support.

Anyone else experienced this or know where to find more info about this?
2022-7-30
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

We figured this out. Apparently when you are keying in the K-Values you need to put them all in before you click OK.  It's just odd because the keypad for the numbers takes up most of the screen so it's hard to navigate to the other three K-Value fields while the keypad is up.  But as soon as I keyed all of them in and THEN pressed ok, everything worked great.
2022-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules