restricted area
867 4 2022-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timmylwd
lvl.1
Netherlands

So i tried to fly in restricted area where i got permission from. but the drone won't let me fly in this zone. what can i do to prevent this? i know there are hacks for it but thats not the right way to do it. so can someone help me with this.

kind regards,

Tim
2022-7-30
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

After you got the permission you have to link your device to your goggles while the drone is active and transfer the permission to the drone. It sounds complicated but it's pretty easy and then the drone will fly just fine
2022-7-30
Use props
timmylwd
lvl.1
Netherlands

I just called and they said it’s allowed but didn’t receive anything. What do supposed to get? And is there a tutorial on the dji site?
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tim, may I know if you have applied for the unlock license and imported it to the aircraft? Check out this detailed guide first: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
If it can not be unlocked with any error message, please take a picture of the error message and send it to flysafe@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-7-30
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I cant find the one I used but try this vid. Getting them to say ok means nothing to the drone. I did a flight after getting the eletronic ok.
Try this site:

2022-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules