DJI RC screen recording WITH AUDIO - No more separate recording - Direct input

2022-7-30
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great find, well done, should be useful.
2022-7-30
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Thanks
2022-7-30
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Interesting find.
Thanks for sharing.
2022-7-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice find DA.    Thanks for sharing.  Just another tool for the drone toolbox.  
2022-7-30
Use props
DreamWorks
lvl.2

Netherlands

Thanks for sharing.
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have came upon with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-7-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs fateofangel.  
2022-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-30 12:56
Very nice find DA.    Thanks for sharing.  Just another tool for the drone toolbox.

No worries DT.  
2022-7-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Thanks again for sharing.  

Got to head out soon to attend a funeral.  Older friend who caught a case of COVID over year ago and after 6 weeks in the hospital he finally got to go home.  About a month ago he took back up to doing his morning runs of 3-4 miles.  Said he felt much better since being able to run again.  Unfortunately, on Thursday morning's run he had a massive heart attack and they couldn't revive him.  

Years back he remarked about tombstones having a birth date, a dash and a death date.  He used to always say we don't control when we are born and hopefully not when we die but we do control the time during the dash so always make the best of it.  In his case I think he did make the best of it.
2022-7-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-31 04:37
Thanks again for sharing.  

Got to head out soon to attend a funeral.  Older friend who caught a case of COVID over year ago and after 6 weeks in the hospital he finally got to go home.  About a month ago he took back up to doing his morning runs of 3-4 miles.  Said he felt much better since being able to run again.  Unfortunately, on Thursday morning's run he had a massive heart attack and they couldn't revive him.  

Sad,   I hope it all went to plan.
2022-7-31
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3139314 ft
Poland

This function comes and goes with next firmware/rc updates and was reported many times already )
2022-8-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-31 22:10
Sad,   I hope it all went to plan.

Definitely sad.  He survived a severe bout of COVID and then succumbs to a heart attack doing something he enjoyed to stay physically fit.  Guess we just never know when our time will come.  Just another reason to enjoy life to the fullest everyday that you can.
2022-8-1
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have absolutely no idea what you would want to record audio with a low quality screen recording? Why? to commentate and share what you're doing on social media - why not do it afterwards using the drone footage?
2022-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-1 05:20
Definitely sad.  He survived a severe bout of COVID and then succumbs to a heart attack doing something he enjoyed to stay physically fit.  Guess we just never know when our time will come.  Just another reason to enjoy life to the fullest everyday that you can.

Amen to that.   
2022-8-1
Use props
DreamWorks
lvl.2

Germany

Satureyes Posted at 8-1 06:33
I have absolutely no idea what you would want to record audio with a low quality screen recording? Why? to commentate and share what you're doing on social media - why not do it afterwards using the drone footage?

Then you have absolutely no need for it if you do not see why others would ;)

It is to commentate, not just on the drone footage but also to explain things that are going on within the DJI Fly app as well. Also, there's the added benefit of voice over and just using the voice if needs be, makes things simpler and easier to cut into the drone footage as you already have the frame of reference, not sure I will ever need to use it as i hate the sound of my own voice lol
2022-8-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I always try to live life to its fullest every day.  
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_LKyfTkMzA8vk
Second Officer
Czechia

I went through the same thing a year ago, the consequences are permanent. I try to live every day to the fullest. Those who have not experienced will not understand.
2022-8-2
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

I've opted to try the kimafun wireless Mike on amazon.  Bought the USB c cable the other day already
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules