574 8 2022-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SHE SAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4478 ft
Austria

Hi,

after a crash, I lost the lens and the camera has strange motor noise.
- Where can I buy the lens?
- How to fix the noise?

Drone is fliing and gimbal and camera moves correct

Thanks for any help

2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to say, the lens is not sold separately. We advise you to contact our Product Support team to help you in creating a case. Hope this helps.
2022-7-30
Use props
SHE SAN
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 7-30 15:51
Hi there. Sorry to say, the lens is not sold separately. We advise you to contact our Product Support  team to help you in creating a case. Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I filed out the service request. The proposed service station adress is in Ungary?
I live in Germany... If I use my other adress in Switzerland I get a service station in Germany. Why it is not possible to access the German service station from Germany?
Thanks and best regards
Reto
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SHE SAN Posted at 7-30 23:02
Hi, thanks for the reply. I filed out the service request. The proposed service station adress is in Ungary?
I live in Germany... If I use my other adress in Switzerland I get a service station in Germany. Why it is not possible to access the German service station from Germany?
Thanks and best regards

Hi Reto, may we have your case number? We will look into it and make it clear for you.
2022-7-31
Use props
SHE SAN
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 03:27
Hi Reto, may we have your case number? We will look into it and make it clear for you.

Hi Susan, the case number is: CAS-9977152-P8N6V1

Thanks and best regards
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SHE SAN Posted at 7-31 07:29

Thanks and best regards

Thank you, I will confirm it and keep you updated.
2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SHE SAN Posted at 7-31 07:29

Thanks and best regards

Hi there, we have received the feedback from the corresponding team, Currently, the repair service for Mini 3 Pro is being sent to the repair center in Hungary indeed. Rest assured, we use a faster shipment when sending the product to the repair center in Hungary.
If you would love to, we can also try to help with your request for sending the product to the repair center in Germany. Please let me know if you would need to send it to the repair center in Germany. Thank you.
2022-8-1
Use props
SHE SAN
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 8-1 05:57
Hi there, we have received the feedback from the corresponding team, Currently, the repair service for Mini 3 Pro is being sent to the repair center in Hungary indeed. Rest assured, we use a faster shipment when sending the product to the repair center in Hungary.
If you would love to, we can also try to help with your request for sending the product to the repair center in Germany. Please let me know if you would need to send it to the repair center in Germany. Thank you.

Dear Susan, the drone has been repaired and will probably arrive the next days.
Great service thank you.
Due to vacation absence I didnt see the mail about theDJI Care Refresh Service. I just wanted to activate but the 72h are aready gone :-(  Is it possible to reactivate the serieal number 1581F4XFC226M0077X63 in order to buy the DJI Care Refresh Service?
Thanks and best regards
Reto
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SHE SAN Posted at 8-14 00:22
Dear Susan, the drone has been repaired and will probably arrive the next days.
Great service thank you.
Due to vacation absence I didnt see the mail about theDJI Care Refresh Service. I just wanted to activate but the 72h are aready gone :-(  Is it possible to reactivate the serieal number 1581F4XFC226M0077X63 in order to buy the DJI Care Refresh Service?

Hello, there. DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated product;

· Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours;
· Handheld device activated within the last 30 days;

If the product does not meet the above conditions, please contact DJI Support and send the product back or apply for video verification. DJI Care Refresh can be purchased within 72 hours you receive a purchasing notice.
Here is the link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/customerupload
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules