5771 7 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shoot2thrill
lvl.3
Flight distance : 185289 ft
Philippines

need help regarding i get error  "dji simulator error 005_000 {000/0114}"
un-installed and re-installed but same problem.

2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, if the file error “005_000” occurs, the reason is that the folder cannot be created in the specified path for saving the installation package.

It is recommended to change the save path (or choose another disk), It is recommended to install to a non-system disk and ensure that there is enough disk space. See if this helps.
2022-7-31
Use props
shoot2thrill
lvl.3
Flight distance : 185289 ft
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 7-31 01:29
Hi there, if the file error “005_000” occurs, the reason is that the folder cannot be created in the specified path for saving the installation package.

It is recommended to change the save path (or choose another disk), It is recommended to install to a non-system disk and ensure that there is enough disk space. See if this helps.

did what you sugested but i get same problem... any other suggestion?

2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

shoot2thrill Posted at 8-2 15:51
did what you sugested but i get same problem... any other suggestion?

Thank you for the update.

We have confirmed with the team, if the problem still can not be solved, the permission to create a new folder may be blocked. It is recommended to contact the technical support of the corresponding computer for help.

2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_8DWoiQ5uthy0
lvl.2

Argentina

Does anyone know an alternative simulator?
2-24 09:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8DWoiQ5uthy0 Posted at 2-24 09:36
Does anyone know an alternative simulator?

Hi there, may I ask if you encountered any issues with the DJI Flight Simulator? If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.
2-25 01:01
Use props
djiuser_8DWoiQ5uthy0
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 01:01
Hi there, may I ask if you encountered any issues with the DJI Flight Simulator? If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know.

Hi Mindy, yes, the problem with DJI Flight Simulator is that is not being developed so I'm not able to use my RC2 for practicing.
I was asking for an alternative flight simulator (not FPV) because I do own an FPV-type controller and I might use that to practice flying a DJI mini 4 pro type of drone in sport mode.
Thanks
3-5 11:37
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8DWoiQ5uthy0 Posted at 3-5 11:37
Hi Mindy, yes, the problem with DJI Flight Simulator is that is not being developed so I'm not able to use my RC2 for practicing.
I was asking for an alternative flight simulator (not FPV) because I do own an FPV-type controller and I might use that to practice flying a DJI mini 4 pro type of drone in sport mode.
Thanks

We are sorry that DJI Flight Simulator is only compatible with the following remote controller models. We will forward your feedback and suggestions to the corresponding team for evaluation.
3-5 23:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules