DJI case repair and Amazon repair
899 4 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stormlord
New
Italy

Hello everyone!
newbie here, got mi first drone (Mini 3 Pro) less than 2 weeks ago and today i had my first flight... that ended with a crash >.<
unfortunately it was also a good one, since i broke the gimbal and had a few scratches. Long story short, i have to send it back for repair after 40min of flying it, damnit.
I've opened a Case on the DJI official repair site compiling a form, but after finishing i've tought that i've bought it on amazon and using their repair services instead of the one from DJI would be better, simply because i have a 30 days warranty with amazon but i don't have anything with DJI (i don't have Care refresh). Also with amazon i can send my package to a nearby city, while DJI requires me to send the drone to Hungary and since i'm in the North of Italy the shipping cost will be less with the amazon option.
The fact is that i don't find a page/button to dismiss my repair order on the DJI site: does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks,
a new fellow pilot

2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Stormlord. Thank you for reaching DIJ Forum. I was able to pull up and check the case number using your DJI Forum information. Please note that a shipping label was sent to your email for you to be able to ship the unit to our official service center. May I confirm if you wish to cancel the repair request or do you wish to continue and undergo the process? Thank you.
2022-7-31
Use props
Stormlord
New
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 7-31 15:21
Hi Stormlord. Thank you for reaching DIJ Forum. I was able to pull up and check the case number using your DJI Forum information. Please note that a shipping label was sent to your email for you to be able to ship the unit to our official service center. May I confirm if you wish to cancel the repair request or do you wish to continue and undergo the process? Thank you.

yes, i would like to cancel the repair request: i've sent the drone back to amazon for the repair this morning.
Thanks for the quick answer!
2022-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Stormlord Posted at 8-1 05:20
yes, i would like to cancel the repair request: i've sent the drone back to amazon for the repair this morning.
Thanks for the quick answer!

Thank you for the clarification and information. On my end, I'll forward the request on canceling the active repair case.
2022-8-1
Use props
lasanat
lvl.1

United States

Hello and welcome to the world of drone flying! I'm sorry to hear about your crash and the damage to your drone's gimbal.

Regarding your question about how to dismiss your repair order on the DJI site, you should be able to contact DJI customer support directly and request to cancel your repair order. You can do this by logging into your DJI account and finding the contact information for customer support. Alternatively, you can also try reaching out to DJI through their social media channels or their online chat support to request cancellation of your repair order.

If you decide to use Amazon's repair services from https://dgbrefrigeration.com.au/ instead, you should be able to cancel your DJI repair order without any issues. However, before you do so, make sure to carefully review the terms and conditions of Amazon's warranty and repair services to ensure that you understand what is covered and what isn't.
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules