No menu item for gimbal
1048 4 2022-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Uliw
lvl.1

Botswana

Hi,
I have some problems with my mavic 2 pro.
I get the error message gimbal overload.
Last time I was able to fix this by a manual initiated gimbal calibration. Today I fail, to found this menu item on my DJI Smart Controller.

Controller and drone are up to date.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong / I have to do to be blue to run a manual calibration?

2022-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Uliw. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are getting and error message ( Gimbal Overload ) on the DJI Go 4 application. May we please know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone had a hard landing or a crash before and kindly please check if there is any dirt or sand stuck in the gimbal of the DJI drone. Thank you.
2022-7-31
Use props
Uliw
lvl.1

Botswana

Hi DJI Stephen,

yes unfort there has been a hard landing. After that I was able to do a manual Gimbal calibration and all works fine. That’s why I wanted to run this manual calibration again, but the menu point is missing.

There is no dirt in the area of the gimbal. When I switch on the Mavic 2 pro the Gimbal turnest left down, right up  and then it stays there. So it seems the problem is not that the movement area is limited.

I’d really would like to do a manual calibration to try to fix this.

I’m travelling trough Northern Botswana and then Sambia and Tansania.

For my understanding here is no chance for a repair, that’s why I’m so keen to somehow fix this..
2022-7-31
Use props
Uliw
lvl.1

Botswana

Uliw Posted at 7-31 20:29
Hi DJI Stephen,

yes unfort there has been a hard landing. After that I was able to do a manual Gimbal calibration and all works fine. That’s why I wanted to run this manual calibration again, but the menu point is missing.

Any idea, where I can find the menu point for manual calibration?
2022-8-3
Use props
Chrislatino
lvl.1

France

Hello Guys,

I ve got exactlly the same problems,: Gimbal Settings Menu Not Present on the DJI GO 4 with Mavic 2 Zoom

I ve allready upgraded everything and re install Dji go 4 !!!

Have found any solution please ?

thanks

Chris
3-12 08:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules